Red Velvet & Love Letters II

A/N: Cheese. So much cheese. And smut. Never forget the smut. Hope you all enjoy, eheueueu. Don't forget to vote and comment! <3

*

Red Velvet & Love Letters II

Abel Langdon felt his heart pounding uncontrollably underneath his ribcage as he made work of the cupcakes in the display in the sweet shop. In front of him, Tobias Hudson was humming and cleaning the tables. Abel bit his lip and couldn't help peeking up at the other man from underneath his eyelashes.

Tobias was looking right at him, a happy grin on his face. He winked when he noticed Abel looking and the chubby man felt his cheeks burn with a furious blush as he quickly tore his gaze back to the cupcakes, his hands shaking unsteadily at the attention, heartbeat going haywire and stomach filling up with butterflies.

He still couldn't believe that the incredibly handsome and kind man in front of him was his boyfriend. He had to seriously pinch himself sometimes just to make sure he wasn't dreaming. And to make it worse, Tobias just loved to remind him about their relationship.

It had been nearly two months, and Abel was afraid he wasn't going to get used to the abundance of love and affection Toby seemed to be pouring his way. Toby had taken him on dates and held his hand and kissed him on his doorstep and romanced him so much until Abel wasn't sure he knew what romance even was anymore.

Everyone in the shop knew about their budding relationship and that only made Abel even shier and more self-conscious than he'd been before because he could see it in some of their gazes.

You're too fat for him.

You don't deserve him.

He deserves better.

Wait until he sees a skinny piece of ass. You'll be gone in a wink.

"Excuse me?" a female voice asked rudely and Abel nearly jumped out of his skin.

It was late afternoon. The day had passed in a daze and he felt himself flushing when he realized he'd done it again – thinking about Tobias made the world seem to fade in the background. He was holding his clipboard, hand poised to write an order.

He shook his head a little to clear his thoughts. "I'm sorry," he said quietly, "What would you like to order?"

"I said I'd like a club sandwich and a hot chocolate, fat ass," the girl who could be no older than eighteen growled and Abel felt a stab of pain in his chest at the insult.

He smiled shakily at her and resisted the maddening urge to tug at the hem of his oversized t-shirt to hide his bulging stomach. "C-Coming right up. Anything else?"

"Make it snappy. I have an appointment," she replied as she rudely brought out a mirror from her purse to check that her lip gloss was still intact.

"Right away, Miss," Abel replied softly and then he left to the back of the shop to make the order.

Toby was watching with barely concealed fury. This was why he hated that Abel worked in the sweet shop because human beings were disgusting creatures that couldn't help but want to feel superior, so they did everything in their power to shove people beneath them because of their flaws.

He made his way to the back where Abel was probably getting the order and leaned over his back to kiss him on the cheek, startling him and nearly making him drop the mug of hot chocolate he was making.