~4K Views Bonus~

Ty so much everyone for the views!  As usual, here is the 4K view bonus!  (5K view bonus coming with Chapter 15)
Anyways, here's the 4K view bonus!

Gusion's P.O.V

I turned on the corner of the building and dashed towards the exit.  I turned left towards my house and walked down the streets.  Messing with Lesley was probably the best thing in his life.  But once that's done, it goes back to the boring old stuff.  There's nothing to do when I get home, aside from maybe visiting my family and then coming back to my apartment block.  I hate going to my family's home because my brothers just keep on talking about how they have their girlfriends and just keep on annoying me.  But later on, they won't be able to bully me about that since Lesley will be my future girlfriend!

A- Really?  How do you even know that she'll accept you 😒

...  Go away author, this isn't your story.

A- It's never my story 😑

Exactly.  Anyways, if you think I'm using Lesley, that's a complete lie.  Ever since we first met at the cafe, that's the day I knew I'd make her mine. Why did I fall for her you ask? Well she's just such an innocent human being. She isn't self-centered nor does she ever brag. Although she owns a frickin mansion and is rich, she doesn't tell anyone and keeps it a secret. She also cares for her family, especially her little brother and makes him her first priority.  Apparently her cooking skills are good too, so that means that I don't need to make burnt food every now and then, and also, meaning that I won't need to buy take-away food!  Because that take-away has started to make me fat and I need to exercise more often to keep my shape.  It's painful.

But the real problem is, even if she does accept me, my parents will for sure hate this pair.  As you may know, my family is the most powerful and prestigious mage family in the Land of Dawn and every child is meant to be raised in the finest order.  But for me, I began to use physical weapons which was against all of the traditions.  My family was disappointed in me that I kept my fighting style, but what if I was married to a person who straight up used a physical weapon?  Yeah, that would be hard, wouldn't it be?  Well this just makes things MUCH better... that's a complete lie, how the hell will my parents accept this?

Lesley's P.O.V

Gord, this idiot really does like playing with girls' emotions, doesn't he?  But why is it always mine?  Huh?  Gord.  He annoys me way too much and I've had straight up, enough.  Already taking care of Harley is handful, what about him?  Always getting in my way.  Yeah, see, that makes me have 2 problems.  Ugh, whatever.  I need to act normal because if not, Harley will start asking me some random questions on why I'm like this.  And let me tell you, he will NEVER stop until you tell him what's wrong.  We boarded the bus which made it's way towards it's stops.  I stared out the window while Harley just collapsed onto my shoulder and fell asleep.  I smiled and ruffled his hair.  Harley was always my first priority.  Never would I have anyone else above him.

A- R u sure bout dat 😏

G- DIDN'T I TELL YOU THIS ISN'T YOUR STORY!?

A- Geez sorry.  I just never get to have my own story yah know... okay I'll go now ☹️

... Okay well anyways, I looked on my phone and decided to post a new picture.  I normally don't post selfies or anything much on my InstaLegends, but I just got bored okay?  I held the phone up and stretched my arm out as far as I could so I could fit Harley in the photo.  I snapped the photo and posted it.  Okay now that I've done that, I might as well sleep too then for a little bit.  I leaned against the window and closed my eyes.  A brunette with blue eyes appaeard in my dreams.  He held his hand out and smiled cheerfully at me.  "What are you waiting for?"  For some reason I took their hand. 

After a couple minutes of sleeping, Harley woke me up.  "Sis! We're nearly there!" Harley whisper yelled at me.  I nodded and we both stood up, holding onto the metal pole.  I thought about the dream.  Did it seem odd that the person in that dream look EXACTLY like Gusion?  Oh no... don't tell me... what the hell!?  That guy has turned me into one of them. What do I do now? Will I start having dreams about him everytime I sleep?! Ugh whatever, I can handle some... as long as it doesn't happen in reality.

O MY GORD I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THIS EARLIER!!! I'm a bad author xD Anyways, 5K views will be with Chapter 15 so don't worry lololol. So anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed these 2 chapters and also, New Years is coming up! And I won't be making a special on that since from the experience on the Christmas Special, I nearly died. And I didn't have as much time as last time so yah... sorru. But I will be making a bonus chapter at the ending! ... Maybe because I dunno if I still want it but I'll try and make it lolol. Anyways, enough of my talking you probably have something better to do rather then reading my talk about random stuff so, tysm for reading and supporting dis book!

Luv ya guys <3