~Chapter 4~

Legends High-Hallways-12:40
Freya, Miya

The bell went for lunch and everyone in the classroom rushed outside.  Miya closed her book and dropped it in her blue bag.  She zipped the bag up holding onto a bow and arrow key chain.  Freya walked up towards Miya and grabbed the chair beside her.  She turned it around and sat on it backwards. 

"We have detention don't we?"  Miya said in a sad tone looking down at her table with her hands in her lap.  Freya sighed and nodded softly.  Miya sighed and got out of her seat and picked up her bag, walking towards the exit.  Freya soon followed her, returning the chair. 

Irithel, Lesley,Freya,Miya

Irithel and Lesley were already waiting in the hallways where Miss Alice told them to meet.  Irithel was sitting on the floor, closing her eyes to rest a little.  Lesley leaned on the hallway's wall and stared out the window in front of them.  The sun's rays hit Irithiel's face which forced her to open her sky blue eyes that sparkled from the suns reflection. 

Rapid footsteps came towards them.  Miya and Freya ran towards them with their hair going everywhere and their red ties flying out of place.  Irithel got up and Lesley got off the wall.  Miya and Freya dropped their bags and waved.  "So how long will Miss Alice make us hold the books?" Freya asked.  "Knowing her, probably 20 or 25 minutes," Lesley answered crossing her arms.  The other 3 girls groaned. 

Clicking noises emerged from the other side of the hallway.  Irithel and Lesley turned around to see a woman carrying 40 large books.  The saw that that wasn't the figure of Miss Alice.  The woman dropped the books to reveal a girl with a half head shaven hairstyle.  Miss Alice followed behind the woman.  "Thank you, Hilda," Miss Alice said as she walked towards the books on the floor. 

Hilda nodded and walked away behind the girls towards the cafeteria.  "Well? What are you waiting for girls?  Stand against the wall!" Miss Alice yelled.  The girls rushed over towards the walls and they spread out.  "Arms up!" Miss Alice commanded.  Each girl put their arm put their arms up and Miss Alice came to each one of them to place 5 books on each of their hands.

Lesley grunted as she got her 5 books on each hand.  Miya's arms already began to burn.  Freya was used to this because her sword and shield were this heavy, but she didn't enjoy not getting any food.  Irithel began to sweat and her arms began to shake.  When Miss Alice placed the last 5 books on Irithel, she wiped her hands against eachother and looked at them with a cold face.

"I hope this will teach you not to be late for class and hang around in the locker rooms," Miss Alice said, crossing her arms.  Each girl struggled to nod softly.  "Stay here for 20 minutes.  That should teach you ALL a lesson," Miss Alice then walked away towards the cafeteria.

Legends High-Cafeteria-12:50

Kagura

Kagura grabbed her food from the canteen and walked off to a table where her and her friends would normally sit.  Nobody was there.  She sat down and decided to eat first. Perhaps her friends were late? Kagura didn't know why they were late, but she was too hungry to think and began to eat her lunch.

Hayabusa, Gusion, Alucard, Claude, Zilong

The boys entered the cafeteria with a bunch of fangirls fangirling behind them.  They asked for selfies and they shoved their phones towards the boys' faces to take a photos.  They kept on walking forwards and tried to shove some of the phones away, but they'd always come straight back to their faces.  They were struggling go get to the canteen to get their food, when suddenly someone had yelled out something.