Christmas Special

Jingles and loud cheers can be heard every place and corner of Magnolia, not a single frown nor sad face can be seen from the people. Christmas is around the corner.

The people of Magnolia crowded the markets and shops, each have their own bag full of goods. And along that crowd stands a teenage bluenette.

She hold different colored paper bags, small sweats dripped from the side of her face due to the heat, despite the cold weather. She silently cheered when she escaped the crowd, and with a wide smile she raced to her desired destination.

In the middle of the town stands a large building, laughter, cheers and singing can be heard from the inside of it. The Guild of Fairy Tail.

She opened the doors wide open, "Good Afternoon Everyone!" She greeted them with an excited smile. The people looked at her and greeted her back.

She quickly walked over at a table, where the loudest noise was created. "Good Afternoon Guys" she greeted to them as she sat down, the others gave her their own greetings.

"Neh neh Everyone~ Juvia bought an interesting board game, would you like to play it as well?" She ask, gazing at them, Erza, the first one to agree, nod eagerly.

"How about we play it at Lucy's?" She suggested, the said blonde sighed before nodding, "Sure, but you guys should bring your own foods 'cause Natsu and Happy emptied the fridge this morning" Lucy said, side glaring at the two.

Juvia looked over at Gray with a pleading eyes, "Gray-sama, you'll be going as well right?" She asked, he side glance at her before sighing, "Sure why not."

"YAY!!" she cheered loudly, Erza nodded in content, "So it's settled then."

--------

Juvia and Natsu got married...
It happened after they reached the age of 25. Their friends gave their congratulations and celebrated their new beginning.

Erza, who has no full-time job, was there congratulating her friends while eating 10 slices of strawberry cakes.
Neither Lucy nor Gray was struggling financially, but their fake smiles, which they were so excelled at making, twitched at the sight of their desires marrying away...

The spectacular ceremony was held at a reception hall, a few years after their teenage life, a period fraught with misunderstanding.

Or not..

"Why'd this happened to me/Juvia.." Natsu and Juvia mumbled sadly, "What are you, stupid?" Natsu asked, "What do you expect Juvia should do? It is what it is!" Juvia answered back.

'Maybe this Love-Love Game of Life wasn't the best idea..' they all thought excluding Erza, at the same time.

They all silently sat around the large table with a large board Game on it, the atmosphere was a bit chilly for their liking. Happy, Wendy and Carla slept early after drinking, so they decided to play the game then.

Juvia decided to tried to break the tension, "O-Okay, it's Juvia's turn, right.. Here we go" she said and spin the roulette.

After it stop, she quickly counted to her place, "One, two, three.. 'Newlywed life is going great! You are blessed with a new child on your honeymoon. You and your spouse received 3,000 jewel in gift from everyone'..."

'THIS IS BULLSHIT!!'

"Juvia! How could you have a baby now!!" Natsu exclaimed before being shut up-ed by Erza's dark glare, the said girl quickly talked back, "What is she supposed to do? Juvia couldn't control the roulette like everybody else!"