6: He regrets everything

"Juvia thinks that Gray is a precious friend of hers. Nothing more nothing less. Just friend."

Everyone watches the girl who is now walking out of the guild, none of them missed the small smile on the girl's face.

The once beat up ice wizard slowly rose from his spot and continue watching her back slowly fading away.

"Welp, that hurts. Sucks to be you, Elsa" the idio- *cough* I mean Natsu said while walking away, but not before giving him a side glance and said, "Ya had your chance and ya blew it. What an idiot."

Usually, Gray would start another argue with the insult he was given but resist, he himself hate to admit it, but he's right. He really did had a chance yet he blew it.

[Funny how I got the idea on putting the words 'blew it' 'cause I'm currently watching a movie where a place blew up. Ya can get any inspiration from anything😂😂]

Gray sighed and went to the quest board (or whatever it was called, I can't remember) and tried to pick a quest to distract himself from what the flame brain, I mean Natsu said.

He picked a random quest and went to Erza, who ate her last cake that's on the table she currently occupying right now.

"Erza, I picked a job, you guys wanna come or not??" Gray asked and showed her the random quest.

"Sure, why not. I'm gonna call the others" she said and went to who knows where.

Gray looked around for a bit, and went outside to find her. To find Juvia. This time, he would tell her where he would be going. This time, he wanted her to feel like they are really friends.

Even though it hurts..

------------------------------

*AT THE PARK*

Juvia watches kids playing, and adults  watching over the kids.

"Juvia thinks that Gray is a precious friend of hers. Nothing more nothing less. Just friend."

'Is it really?'

'Does Juvia really thinks of Gray like that?'

'After loving him for so long?'

Questions after questions started to pop inside her head, making her slightly dizzy.

"Ah, Juvia-chan. How lovely it is to meet you in such a random place."

A very familiar voice made her come back to reality, which is quite fortunate.

There stands her currently admirer, Lyon Vastia, a member of the guild, Lamia Scale.

"Lyon-Sama, Juvia didn't expect seeing you here" she beamed and smiled brightly, which causes the poor man's heart to beat too fast.

"Juvia-chan, you really are adorable. Would you mind if I take you to a nice restaurant that I was recommended by?" He asked and extended an arm, waiting for her to answer.

With a small smile on her face, she accepted the offer and answered, "Juvia loves to join you, Lyon-sama"

Unknown to both of them, Gray's currently watching the two walking side by side happily.

Something inside of him, somewhere inside his icy heart, something ached, it was like, an invisible knife just pierced his icy heart, seeing the two, happily talking to each other hurts him.

He wanted to be the one who would make her smile, make her laugh, make her happy. But what rights does he have, if he was the main reason on why she was sad, why she was crying, and why she was broken.

'Just friend'

'Just friend'

'Just friend'

"Just friends, huh" he mumbled under his breath, while thinking on why the hell doesn't he make a move that time?! Why the hell doesn't he think before he moves?! Why the hell is he an idiot?! And a big one too!!

He slowly walked away from his spot, with a big frown and a cloudy eyes. You can visibly see that he regret what he have done before.