Christmas special

Inside the base of the council of infinite ten, all members were present and in festive wear. All getting the place ready for Christmas, "oh this is so exciting!" Ezra said giddy like. Currently she was wearing a cute Santa outfit with a small cape on her back to conceal her shoulders with the classic Santa Claus hat on her head. "Yeah" Selene said popping out from inside a giant Christmas tree being set up by Ken as Humungosaur and James with Four Arm's Arms.

"This is gonna be the best Christmas party the council is gonna hold" the orange hair commented before sliding down the tree and onto her two sisters in pyramid formation. "Yeah, we've mostly spent the holidays in our home dimensions. But now we're hosting a huge Christmas party here with he whole family!" Emerald said floating next to them.

He had been wearing a little Santa costume with the Omnitrix symbol on the puff ball on his hat with his curly green hair outgrown to cover his lower face to appear as a beard. That's when Charolette lowered herself to the ground next to him and hugged the little guy. "Yeah! It'll be nice to spend time with you at Christmas!" She exclaimed. She on the other hand had on a less conservative version of Ezra's outfit.

Xylene then appeared wearing a combined an elf suit combined with a Green Beret military uniform. "Madam Ezra, all areas have been inspected" she stated before saluting "all decorations around the base have been perfectly set" she said. "Nice work Xylene! Keep it up!" The leader of the team said making the girl blush.

"Hey sis! The sound system is up, wanna test it?" Mathew asked, not in a Christmas themed outfit but snow wear. "Do you have to ask?" Ezra replied before jumping on stage and grabbed the mic, "testing one! two! three! Here's your Girl Ezra Titania bringing you the best of the best of Christmas lyrics! Works great Mathew" she assured. He smiled and gave a thumbs up to Danny, Kelse, Kelly And Yin who were behind him.

The portal room then lit up and Elizabeth then came out wearing winter wear "sorry I'm late! Mother had asked me for my opinion on some new outfits she bought. And there were many many outfits" she apologized, "Well you're here now and that's what matters" Ezra reassured before hearing a loud thud. Looking to the side she saw [Spoiler warning for future pairings; A/N: due to some pairings haven't been established in some books, or some book haven't been established at all, I'll go ahead and tell you who the mothers of these kids are] she saw Diana (is nearly 10 stories tall, has brown hair and violet/green eyes, the hues are thr top of the pupil being violet while the bottom is green, is wearing an orange jump suit with an Omnitrix like device on her chest; 14; Diane the Giant; Seven Deadly Sin world). at her giant size trying to put a star at the top of the tree with Delilah on her shoulder. "Move it left! No right?" The shapeshifter ordered, "left or right?! Which is it?!!" Diana asked loudly.

"Left Diana, then set it down" Ezra instructed as her giant sister put the decoration on its spot. "Thanks Ezra" Diana thanked before shrinking down to size... with Delilah falling off. "He he" the giant giggled smugly, "Ha Ha" she responded.

Ezra giggled at their antics, then turned her attention to a certain electrifying brother and two hot and cold siblings. "Hey guys, hows the electrical work going Raiden?" She asked him, "alright so far sis, I got everything plugged and" he then used his powers on the wires he was working on and the Christmas lights on the tree turned on. "It's working" he added, "awesome sauce!" She exclaimed, "I-I Uh... I made more decorations" Yuki said pointing to a few ice sculptures and some snow.

"Wow Yuki, these are really nice!" Alice praised looking at them, "t-t-they're not... that good..." Yuki replies blushing. "Sis, you're too modest" Kodai said smiling "Come on, it doesn't hurt to brag very often Snow flake" he teased using the nickname their father gave her. She then blushed and hid her face in her hands, "ha ha... there's such a thing as going too far" Ezra remarked.