Meet the family, Reboot gets a visit

1st P.O.V.

Well hello there, you're probably wondering who I am, I'll give you a few hints to my identity. First off (gets up from bed and yawns while stretching) my appearance.

(The figure is a girl) Just to clear this up, I may look like I'm 19, but I'm actually younger. I have long red hair that reaches my back that ends in brown tips. (Takes off her night mask) I have different colored eyes, some people say it may be heterochromia but apparently it's natural.

My right eye is green while my left eye is brown, (she gets off her bed and then walks to the bathroom). I stand at a staggering six feet and seven inches tall, yet I'm only 15 years old. (She then starts brushing her teeth, then brushed her hair, and after gets dressed in a white blouse and purple skirt).

And I have a yellow mark on my shoulder, the fairy tail guild emblem to be precise. Still don't know who I am? I'll tell you now (She then puts a butterfly burette in her hair and walks out of her room into the light).

I am Ezra Titania Verdona Tennyson, daughter of Ben 10, savior of the universe and Erza Scarlet Tennyson, the fairy queen of fairy tail. And both of them are now the current co guild masters.

If you're wondering how that happened, Master Makorov hadn't died, he actually finally retired. And truth be told Mom and Dad were the only ones he trusted to run the guild.

The position was supposed to be passed down to Master's grandson Laxus but... well... it's better not to speak of it. Let's say he's just a memory now and leave it at that.

"Morning sis" I hear my older siblings call out, "Morning Kenny, morning Kelly" I greeted. The shorter 15 year olds who were at Normal height that greeted me were my twin siblings.

Kenneth and Kelly Tennyson, we were all born on the same day and they were born first. Kelly likes to tinker a lot and tends to build a lot of fancy and not to mention bizarre machines. Kenny on the other hand prefers action over words.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked them sitting down at the dining table. By the way we do live with our parents, we're still kids by technicality you know.

"Let's head to the base first and after head to the guild" Kelly answered, oh and there's one other thing I needed to tell you. Me and my siblings have formed something called the council of Infinite Tens, what's that you ask? Well we basically... oh wait here comes Dad and mom, don't want to be monologuing when they wake up in the morning... 'sniff, sniff' (turns pale) and judging by the smell...

They had another "discussion" last night, I'm pretty sure you get the idea, "Morning mom, morning Dad" I greeted. "Hey kiddos, don't forget for the rest of the week We're taking a trip to Akane resort, so start packing tonight" mom announced, Well I'm sure we'll be back before tonight.

"Couldn't forget even if I tried mom" Kelly cheered "Yeah, can't wait to go, we really deserve a vacation" Ken replied. "I for one agree, with all the jobs we've taken up along with our council duties things have been getting stressful lately" I added. "True that, oh by the way, Mind bringing back a souvenir?" Dad asked.

"Don't I always?" I said jokingly as we all laughed, later on me and my siblings walked to the back of the house. Ken was wearing our father's green jacket from when he was fifteen with the fairy tail emblem in black under his left pectoral. Kelly was wearing dad's black and green T-shirt and brown trousers with the legs rolled up and her fairy tail emblem in green under the right side of her chest. I on the other hand was wearing a white blouse that had a black collar and stripe down the middle and a green skirt with some black and white boots.