Daily grind Pt. 2 Fiamma battle

Ezra P.O.V.

Well here we go, we finally exited the time vortex to see an alternate version of Ben and Mikoto fighting Fiamma. And right now the man was about to stab the alternate version of my father as a god like Cannonbolt in the chest.

"WATCH OUT!!" I yelled before summoning an Alien X Blade in my hand and swiped the blade away. "What?! Who are you!!" Fiamma yelled as my siblings stood around him, I raised my sword and pointed it to the menace. "My name is Ezra Titania Verdona Tennyson, daughter of an alternate Ben Tennyson and Erza Scarlet" I said.

"Wait, daughter?!" Mikoto yelled "hello there Miss Misaka, just to be clear my dad is an alternate Ben meaning not yours" I said rushing Fiamma in my Alien X armor. "RAAAAHHH!!!" I yelled slashing my blade at him, he blocked them I back flipped and kicked him in the stomach.

And right after requipped into XLR8 and sped around him causing a vortex to suck the air away from him. When he tried to use the blade on me Kali appeared out of underground and used her bladed gauntlets to blast wind at Fiamma and launch him into the air. And right after Yin appeared above him with the power of Alien X and punched him down with her Emerald Rapture causing an explosion which propelled him to the ground. After that Elizabeth kicked him in the face and continuously shot his face with Swampfire shot guns.

"Who are all of you?" God Cannonbolt asked, I looked up this universe in all the commotion and learned that alien's name. "We are they council of Infinite 10, it is our soul duty to assist any Ben Tennyson in the Multiverse" I explained making an Atom-X rocket launcher on my shoulder and aimed it at Fiamma.

He got back up and tried to stab Elizabeth "SIS LOOK OUT!" I heard Kali say before turning into Water Hazard with shell like wings and a dragon tail. She swooped and pulled her sister out of the way, then the two blasted Fiamma back with a large hydro-cannon.

Yin appeared next to me "wanna Cannon-Bash him into submission?" She asked, "oh you bet!" Both god Cannonbolt and Mikoto replied. I then requipped into Cannon-X armor and started doing a burn out on the ground.

Yin then went up behind me and her Emerald Rapture charged up with electricity. "Time for a real shot" she said before reeling her fist back "RAIDEN-GAN!!!" She yelled punching the back of my shell blasting me forward with Alternate Ben and Mikoto following me.

Fiamma saw and tried to point the sword at us in hope of piercing our armor. Only he didn't have it any more, looking at his bear hand surprised Elizabeth called from above. Looking up he saw her holding the sword in her hand and taunting him with it "Yoo-hoo!" She cooed swinging it like a metronome.

Fiamma was about to curse when I slammed into him and after God Cannonbolt rolled behind and did the same. Next thing I knew Mikoto, Who was wearing a ghost freak looking outfit... hey I have one similar to that!! Had appeared in the air above him and made her hands intangible.

And after phased her hands into Fiamma's skull and electrified him, "how... how am I losing?!" He asked "simple" I said rolling a fair distance in front of him. "Your intentions to kill Ben Tennyson may have been strong, but as the Council of Infinite Tens we will not allow such an act to be done" I said grabbing the sword once Elizabeth and Kali tossed it to me.

"And this blade shall never hurt anyone again" I stabbed it into the ground and created an Alien X War Hammer in my hand... it's as big as Thor's hammer and quite similar in design ignoring the spikes. "NO!!!" I then "cone on sis bring the hammer down on it!!" Yin punned... Ha!! hammer down!"