Chapter 2

As I walk into the noisy classroom, everyone looked at me and became silent, as if they're disgusted by my presence. I start to walk towards the seat in the front row with my head down and sit down; everyone starts to continue with their conversations.

I look around the huge classroom, with the walls painted blue and the floors all tiled. The whiteboard just in front of us with Ms. Crety all capital written on it with red whiteboard marker. I look at the teacher who is sitting beside the whiteboard, looking at her computer screen and typing something on it. Her hair is tied in a pony-tail with glasses on, she's very slim and pretty. She looks at me and smiles, I smile back.

My head starts to hurt one more time, and I put both of my hands on the back of my head as if an earthquake is happening.

"What's wrong, Dawson?" A girl bully asks, who is sitting behind me.

"N-n-nothing." I stutter out.

I know your pain.

A familiar voice said.

I am suffering from it too.

What? The back of my eyes starts to hurt. Eighteenth time this month. Everything starts to become blurry and voices are muffled in my ears. The teacher is standing in front of me, shaking me, but I cannot understand what she is saying. After a moment, I pass out.