Chapter 41

- Kane's POV -

It's been days. I haven't seen Julia or Juliette.
Nicole told me if I didn't stay away she will harm my girls.. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to my babies.

I've texted her. Nothing.
I've called her. Nothing.

She's pissed. I don't blame her. I wish I could tell her I'm doing this to protect her an our daughter.

I have to meet Jeffery to talk about a tour. A tour Juliette and Julia was supposed to go with me.

————————————————————————

" we will be leaving tomorrow, let Juliette know. " Jeffery says. I want to cry.

" they aren't coming, Jeff. " I say, voice cracking.

" why not? You begged an begged for them to come! " Jeffery spoke.

Should I tell him? Should I not? I dunno.

" just aren't Jeffery " I say harshly. He just nods.  " just pack up an be ready by 8 tomorrow morning." He speaks again. This time I just nod.

- Text Message -
To; Juliette. ❤️
I'm going on tour... can I see Julia before I go?

Text Message
From; Juliette. ❤️
Sure...

I hate that she hates me.. but I'm not sure what Nicole is up too. I get into my truck and make my way to the house I once shared with the love of my life.

I knock.
I wait.
I panic.

Juliette's mom answers. Anger fills her face.. but she doesn't let it come out.

" come in. " she fake smiles. I don't blame her.
I walk into the living room where it's filled with baby talk, baby laughs, and my baby making those noises. My heart is broke. I watch her play an laugh. She's so precious.

" where's Juliette? " I finally speak. Her mom looks at me, arms crossed.
" out. She didn't want to be here when you got here. " she looked at me with a weird look, it was a look of sorry?

" I'm sorry... I want to be here. I want to be with your daughter. I want to marry her one day.. I love our daughter. Shit, I even love you as a mom! But some shit came up an I need to take care of it and I don't want to drag my girls into it.." I say as I pick up my 8 month old daughter. Tears filling my eyes..

She nods in understanding.

" daddy loves you baby girl! So much. I'll be back soon." I speak to my smiling girl.

" I know she won't, but could you video chat me and send me pictures of her while I'm on tour.. please... " I ask, tears now rolling down my cheeks..  she nods.

" bye baby girl. Daddy loves you." I say an hand my daughter to her grandma.
" keep them safe.. don't leave them alone. " I warn her.. she looks at me funny, but caught my vibe and nods..

Tomorrow I leave for tour.. Juliette and Julia staying home.. not with me... damn Nicole always fucking up my life..