Chapter 8.

As soon as we get to the dinner place we make our way to some seats. I pull chloe to sit by me so that kane didnt take the seat next to me.. not that he would've.

" Hello. Im Sarah. ill be waiting on you this evening. How are you guys today. " she smiles bright. 

" good. " kane adds with a kind smile.

"well good. " she seems to be more into kane than taking our order.

i clear my throat getting her attention.  "  Ill have the Bacon Ranch Salad. No tomato or onion. and a sweet tea as well " i add shorty after.

"okaaay. what about you handsome?"she smiles and looks down at kane. i couldnt help but feel my blood boil and feel... jealous.... whyyyyy?

" ill have the steak. fully cooked and for my sides ill have mashed potatos and mac and cheese. with a sweet tea as well. "  he says not looking up at her this time.

chloe and brandon tell her what they want and we all sit in quite.

" so Juilette, we dont know much about you. tell us something. " Chloe says to avoid the quite.

"Im going to college to become a RN. or even a doctor. " i say looking at my nails. GEEEEEZ do they NEED painted.

" nice. im going in for business. " she smiles at me.

" what about you kane?"  i look up.

" im only going because my grandmother is making me. id much rather just get my music carrer going.  " he adds.

"oh." is all i can say.

"here you go. if you need anything.  i mean ANYTHING just yell for me. " she smiles and winks at kane.
ew. ew. ew. ew. ew. ew. ew.

we ate our dinner and decided to go back home.  we arent all 21 so drinking at a bar isnt ideal.

as well all make it into the house chloe yells.

" lets get drunk and play a game. " she half smiles.

"im in!!!"  brandon yells. i couldnt help but laugh and nod.

"kane? You in?" chloe smiles and he just nods his head. .

its going to be a wild and fun evening...