Chapter 3: Fornication Is Not A Prerequisite For A Honeymoon

I stretched myself out as I made myself comfortable on the bed. An annoying brightness shone on my face and I turned my head to avoid it.

I still wasn't comfortable and I moved my legs around a little more. Finally satisfied with my sleeping position, I continued to revel in my half asleep state.

My arm was pushed towards me abd I didn't question it. I was still too sleepy to process anything. I didnt think about who pushed my arm. The only plausible possibility, in my mind, was a ghost. And again, I was currently too tired to deal with it just yet.

I flung my arm back to its original position and I heard someone groan.

"Ugh. Soo Hyun, are you a star fish or human being?" A male voice asked me.

This, unlike the sun, was enough to wake me up.

My eyes immediately opened and I turned my head to view the source of sound. Upon seeing a person next to me, I screamed my lungs out. In my rush to get off the bed, I ended up rolling off the bed, to the floor, with a thud.

"Ouch," I said landing on my back.

Taehyung moved to my side of the bed and looked down at me.

"This is what happens when you move around too much in your sleep. Why can't you be like me and stay in one position?"

"Because I'm not a corpse, Taehyung," I snapped. "When I die, I'll be sure to stay in one position. Now help me up."

"No. I'm good," he got off the bed and crossed over me.

With a scowl planted on my face, I helped myself stand up. I walked to the bathroom, mentally cursing Taehyung, while he stretched at the foot of the bed. I assumed that was part of his morning routine.

The shower was refreshing and peaceful so when I had to leave it was disappointing to say the least.

I came out of the bathroom with fresh clothing but the same scowl.

"What do women do in the bathroom that they take so long?" Taehyung asked suddenly, moving towards the bathroom.

"A couple things," I answered. "Shaving, karaoke, plotting the annihilation of our enemies. The list really goes on."

He rolled his eyes at me and then entered the bathroom, shutting the door behind him .

I left the room to find the kitchen. I was starving.

Unfortunately for me, I was yet to have a tour of the place so I got a little lost.

I was about to turn back, and go to Taehyung's room again and wait for him to perhaps show me around, when I heard my father-in-law cuss.

I knocked on the door of the room where the sound came from.

"Come in."

I walked in.

"Oh it's you Soo Hyun," he said looking at me.

"Yes. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just can't get my tie right and it's frustrating me. I do it all the time but on some days, like today, I can't seem to get it. My wife used to do it for me but..." his words trailed off and I saw sadness seep into him.

I smiled and walked to him. "Here let me do it for you, Appa. I used to do it for my dad all the time." I took the undone tie in my hands and neatly tied it. "There we go. All done," I said, fixing his collar.

"Thank you, dear," he said, affectionately patting my head. "You must be hungry."

"Starving," I interrupted and he smiled.