Chapter 6

(Niall’s POV)

          Damn, what time is it? I found my phone and looked at the time. 12:30! I gotta get home. I wonder who took Sam home. Probably Harry. I grabbed my clothes and went to leave.

          “Niall, last night was amazing.” She said to me. Who the hell was she?

          “Yup. Awesome. I’ll see you around.” I secretly prayed I never would see her again. I walked out of the house. Crap. Harry drove. Whatever, I’ll just call him and tell him to come get me. My head was pounding. I dialed Harry’s number.

          “Hello.” He said groggily.

          “ Ugh. Shut up. My head hurts.” I heard in the background. Was that Sam?! I heard Harry laugh.

          “You’re not very good with hangovers.” He said.

          “Who the fuck is that?”  I yelled.

          “Oh, um that’s Sam. I brought her home and I was tired so I just crashed here.”

          “Did you sleep with her?’

          “No.”

          “Alright, can you come pick me up from the party?”

          “Yeah, sure. See ya in a bit.” Then he hung up. I swear I think that they slept together. I waited outside for about 10 minutes until Harry pulled up.

          “How’s Sam?” I asked.

          “Well, she’s a little scary when she’s hungover.”

          “Imagine her in labor…. Don’t get any ideas!” I yelled. Harry laughed.

          “Don’t worry. I don’t have any ideas…. Yet.”

          “Don’t you dare knock up my cousin!” I yelled at him. We pulled up to my house.

          “I gotta get home.” Harry said to me.

          “Alright man. I’ll see you later.” I walked inside and I saw my parents sitting at the kitchen table talking.

          “Hey guys.” I said while going to the cabinet to get some pills for my headace.

          “Niall, Harry’s gonna be staying here for the next month. Is that okay?” my mom said.

          “Yeah it’s fine but why is he going to be staying here?”

          “Des and Anne are going to be going on a cruise for a month to celebrate their wedding anniversary.” My dad said.

          “That’s cool. So when is Harry coming over?”

          “Well, their boat leaves in two days so he’s coming over after their ship leaves.”

          “Alright where’s he gonna sleep?”

          “In the empty bedroom next to Sam’s room.” My mom said.

          “Can you go tell Sam the news” my dad asked me.

          “Yeah sure.” I went upstairs and walked into Sam’s room.

          “Hey!” I said pretty loud.

          “Ugh. Stop,” she complained. I laughed.

          “You look like crap.”

          “Thanks.”

          “Oh and Harry’s gonna be staying here for the next month. No funny business. You hear me?”

          “Why is he staying here? And Yup, no funny business.”

          “His parents are going on a cruise to celebrate their anniversary.” Then I left.

Authors Note:

Ok Next chapter we meet Harry’s parents. Vote Comment and Share!!! Thanks