Chapter 2 ( sams pov)

Oh crap I thought I don't want to meet the guys. " I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back" I said. Postponing meeting the guys all I could. " ok sweetie the boys will probably be here when you get back" " ok" I yelled half way up the stairs. Once i got into the bathroom I checked the mirror to make sure I looked alright. I knew these guys were hot, but I knew Niall wouldn't want me to like them and he'd probably tell me that later. I started to walk down the stairs. Telling myself to act like myself and to be cool. Right as I said that I slipped on a sweater and almost fell down the stairs. Screaming I grabbed the railing and pray to god that i would fall. " shit! Why the hell is this sweater here?!" I yelled before I even had time to think about what I was saying. Niall walked to the bottom of the stairs and laughed. " oh shut up Niall! I could of died for christs sake!" " oh you shut up and get your pretty little ass down the stairs " " ugh that is so wrong. " I said. I walked into the kitchen and saw 4 guys look at me amused. Shit! I totally forgot they were here. " oh um hi I'm sam. Well my real names samantha. But I hate that. So call me Samantha if you want me to be pissed at you for the rest of the week. " " it's true" Niall said laughing. Zayn was the first of the guys to say something. " so you play any sports?" he asked. At least the conversation starts out with something I'm good at. " yeah I play...." I was interrupted by Niall " she plays so many sports you'll bore yourself if you listen. " " oh thanks" I say. " it's cool tell the sports you play. " harry says. It was the first time I actually took time to look at Harry. And damn he was hot!!!!! " well I play basketball lacrosse track and I'm a cheerleader. I like a lot of sports that I'm not allowed to play though like football baseball. Oh and uncle bobby wants me to football Niall " " girls can play football. " Harry says confused. " no not football she calls our football soccor. " Niall explains to Harry. " hahahah Niall you don't know how to play football!!! " Louis laughs loudly. " hahahah " I laugh along with him. " no guys educate your-retarded-selves on what America's call sports. " Niall yells obviously annoyed. " we'll were gonna go get some fish and chips you wanna come Sam. " zayn asks me. " ooooooo I like chips but not fish that much so yeah!" i say. " ugh your in for a surprise" Niall says to me.

" ok get in a car people. Sam. Get in someones car. Zayns with me. " Niall yells. " ummm ok. " Harry walks up to me " hey Sam you wanna come with me. " yeah sure. Thanks" I walk over to the passenger side of the car. " you driving?" Harry says to me. " well I thought you were gonna but i will if you want me to. " I say. " well i was gonna drive but you seem like you want to being on the driver side of the car. " " what the hell are you talking about. Are you messing with me Becuase I'm on the passenger side of the car. " I say very confused. " look in the window " Harry says to me amused. I look in and wtf the steering wheell is on the wrong side of the car. " holy shit your car is backwards!" i say. " just get in on the other side " Harry says laughing. " ok " i say. As we began driving Harry began to drive on the wrong side of the road!!!! " what are you doing?!?!" I yell. " what? " Harry says very confused. " your driving on he wrong side of the road!!!!! Oh shit!!!!! I felt like I was going to be sick. My parents just died in a car crash last week and I'm gonna die in a car crash. " no in England we drive on the other side of the road. " Harry said Calmy. Oh thank god. " are you ok you don't look very good Harry said pulling onto the side of th road. " yeah I was just scard for a sec i didn't want to die " I said " ok. Well don't worry your not going to die " he said with a bit of a laugh. He looked so damn adorable when he laughed. NO I can't fall for him. I sat up straight. " should we get goIng to get some chips. " I said a little awkward. " " yeah sure. " Harry said. We drove the rest of the way in silence. We pulled up to a little restrunt. It reminded me of Jordan's diner back in Pennsylvania. I smiled. Harry got out and opened the door for me. I smiled and thanked him and we walked Into th restruant. To meet the other guys.

Authors note: so next chapter fish and chips!!!!!!!

Vote comment. Let me know what you think