Chapter 5

Harry's POV

I couldn't wait for the party tonight. I decided not to get drunk tonight and hang out with Chloe. I also want to make sure she's ok. She was so hot that I didn't want any of the guys trying to rape her or anything. I was actually surprised that Niall invited her. He told me he didn't want me jumping into anything with her. Which I totally understand Becuase what if I doesn't work out between us and Niall would have to choose. I was going to Pick up Niall and Sam right now. I would probably end up being the designated driver. I knocked on thier front door and Maura answered. "hi sweetie. Niall and Sam are getting ready. You can go up there and see when they want to leave." "alright thanks, maura." Maura was so cool and nice. I walked into niall's room and he was wearing his normal party get uP: a graphic tee and jeans. He was putting gel into his hair. "hey man." he said to me. "hey what's up" "nothing. Hey can you walk down to sams room and tell her were leaving in a half hour?" "yeah sure. I'll be back in a few" I said as I walked out the door towards sam's room. I've never been to her room. I knew where it was but I've never been in it. I knocked on the door. "come In" i heard Sam say. "damn someone looks hot." I said. "oh thanks your not looking to bad yourself." she said " well actually I was talking about me but your looking pretty smoking." she laughed. She looked hot. She was wearing dark jeans with black leather boots that came up to her knee. And I purple top with leather jacket. She curled her hair to perfection. "alright you can stop checking me out." she said smiling. I pulled her towards me. "I can't help myself." i said almost in a whisper. "Harry!!!!!" I heard niall yell. " and that's my cue." I said. "oh and we're leaving in 30 minutes." I said just before I left to go to niall's room. "what took you so long?" niall said to me just as I walked in. "I didn't take that long. I just told her that we were leaving in 30 minutes." "come on man were you hitting on my cousin again!" Niall said trying to be serious but breaking into a smile. "I was not." I said.

"let's go Sam!!!" niall yelled for the third time. "I'm coming! Keep your pants on!!!!" she yelled back. I chuckled. "why do girls take forever?" Niall complained. "here I am and I only took another 15 minutes." Sam said. "let's go I told my buddies that I'd be there 15 Minutes ago. They keep textin me asking where the fuck I am" "well tell you gay friends that your coming." Niall and i burst out laughing. "that's what she said!!" Niall said in between laughs. "ughhhh I'll be in the car." Sam said. " hahaha alright man let's get going." Niall said to me. "alright let's go"

We pulled up to the house of the party. "woah this place is huge! I'm gonna get lost in the driveway!" Sam said admiring the place. "then try to stay close bimbo." niall said. "hey!!!!" they are like brothers and sister, constantly fighting over the stupidest things. "hey Niall." "hey Harry. " two drunk girls came up to us. Might I add I've never met them. I looked over at Sam and her hands were in fists even though she was still smiling. I shrugged the girl off of me and put my arm around Sam. "come on let's go meet up with everyone else." I said to her. I could see the girls giving her glares and they guys undressing her with their eyes. I tighter my arm around Sam. "do you want anything to drink?" I asked her. " I'll take a beer." I laughed. "what's so funny?" she asked. "nothin come on let's get you a beer." we walked to the kitchen grabbed her a beer and introduced her to my friends. They were all more than Happy to meet her. I stayed and talked with them. Sam was on her like fourth beer and had done at least two rounds of shots. She was on the dance floor dancing with some of the other drunk girls. She looked like she was having the best time. I couldn't find Niall but by now hes probably in the bedroom with two other girls getting laid. He always came home the next day after a party. Sam stumbled over to me. "hey Harry," she slurred, "come dance with me." she grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. We were grinding to te beat of the song. She looked at me and them leaned in a missed me. I could taste the alcohol in her mouth. Her lips were so soft. Her hands were running down my back. She pulled away. "I think I like you Harry." she told me. "I think I like you too." I told her. "come on let's get you home." I said to her. We left the house and we drove to her house.

She was almost asleep when we got to her house. I carried her into the house. It was around 12:30. Maura and Bobby were probably asleep. I got her into her room. "do you feel alright?" I asked her. She shook her head. I carried her to the bathroom and held her hair while she emptied her stomach into the toliet. "do you feel better now?" I asked her. She nodded. I carried her into bed and laid her down. I kissed her forehead. I turned to leave and she grabbed my arm. "stay with me." she asked. "please." "alright" I said. I Took off my shoes and climbed into bed with her. Just before she fell asleep she said to me, " I really like you." then she kissed me on the lips. She curled into me and fell fast asleep.

Authors note:

I know I'm sorry it's short!!!! But how did you like that chapter????? Comment. Vote!!! Share. !!!! Thanks love y'all