Chapter 7 ~ To the Club

I woke up the next morning, and I glanced at the clock. 10:30. About time for breakfast, right? As long as I didn't cook, then everything would be fine. I threw off the comfy fluffy sheet that lay on me and stood. I stretched, listening. I could hear voices downstairs... "How rude, they started without me" I thought. Walking over to my dresser, I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a deep red t shirt. I pulled on a nice pair of boots and fixed my hair in a ponytail before going downstairs.

Everyone...well, almost everyone sat at the table. Lilly was cooking in the kitchen (she seemed to be the only one able to cook in the whole house) and Hyde was probably still in that creepy basement of his. What did he do down there? I didn't even want to know. I sat down next to Nick, across from Emment. We started simple small talk as we ate. When everyone was done, Emment leaned back in his chair with both hands behind his head casually. He said, "Okay, who wants to go clubbing tonight?"

Everyone was silent. "I will" I said, and everyone turned their heads to look at me. What, was I not allowed to go to the club or something?

"Why not, sure" Nick said with a shrug, and everyone went to stare at Rosallie as she also agreed.

Rosallie shrug casually. "What, I can have fun sometimes" she said and ate the last of her toast.

Emment grinned. "okay, then lets go tonight. Anymore takers?" he looked around, and Daniel said, "Nope"

*Later*

I was currently in my room, getting ready. I was excited, since I head never gone to a club before. I had seen them, but never entered one. I was wearing a red tank top and jean shorts. I put on a pair of shoes that had a very slight heel and let my hair down. i looked at myself in the mirror. My fashion sense had never been the best...but this was okay, right?

I walked out of my room and headed downstairs. Emment, Nick and Rosallie were waiting. They all were dressed simple. I smiled as we headed outside. "I call driving!" Emment said instantly.

Rosallie rolled her eyes. "Emment, if we let you drive half the town will be run over" She said. "I will be the one driving."

Emment pouted and opened his mouth to say something, but I interjected and said, "Shot gun!" which made Emment say, "Oh come on!"

We all got into the car and Rose started to drive. I flicked through the radio stations, and finally landed on a good song. 'Lightning" by The Wanted.

Soon we arrived. "ooh, cool" I mumbled as Rose parked the car and we all got out. The club was all creatures. There was a spell on it that made all humans see it, but not be drawn to it. They all just pass it like it was a normal. We walked inside and I grinned. Never had I seen so many creatures in one place...and it was awesome. I saw a girl with hooves for feet, a boy with butterfly wings (poor thing must have been teased a lot when he was little) it was just so awesome.

Emment dragged me onto the dance floor, while Nick and Rosallie went to the bar. I decided, why not tease the fallen angel a bit. I pressed my body against his and looked up at him. He was just a little bit taller than me. The rest of the night...was kind of a blur. We danced, we drank, and I'm pretty sure I saw Nick and Rosallie glued to each other, lips moving together.

I sat at the bar with Emment, downing our fourth shots. He seemed to be holding the alcohol a bit better, considering I was kind of a light weight. I giggled, resting my head on Emment's shoulder. I was sitting in his lip. "Ya knooow, I always thought you were cute" I slurred with another drunken giggle. He grinned.

"Oh really? Me toooo!"  Emment said in a drunken slur. He then smashed his lips against mine, and that broke me from my haze...for a second. I kissed him back with equal passion...then I thought I heard screams. Wait, screams? Maybe not...probably just the alcohol, right?