birth with catwoman

Millhouses POV

"What?!?! we need to get you too the hospitial!" she screams picking me up in a baby position. 

"AHHHH" i yell in pain.

"to the batmoboil! " she screams.. what?

after she says that a black car oulls up outside. she runs to the door a presses a blue button. the door opens not out but up. it opens to a black dark car with tinted windows. She puts me in to the chair which is laid back very far. she closes the door and sits herself into the chair next to me. im in so much pain.

"So your Bat man now?" I mock.

"no" she says sternly "I'm.... catwoman" she finally says and stares back at the road.

"Your what?" i ask her shocked.

She cant be serious? can she? i mean catwoman? an animated charater? is she serious? No she can't its not possible. 

Baben's POV 

I know i should have told him, but i never could bring myself to. i didnt want to know it either I'm ashamed myself. i never would use the batmoboil instead of an emergncy. but Millhouse.... a boy... having a baby... that kinda seems like am emergncy. 

"I know i should have told you. But i couldnt bring myself to. im so sorry. please forgive me?" i say nicely "But if you dont ill throw you outta the car and you can give birth on the road" i say 

"UMM  no i believe you !!" He says scared. 

"GOOD!"

We pull up to the hospitial. and i jump out of the car and run around and open the door. i pick Millhouse up and lead him to the door. I go inside and run up to the recption.

"HELP MAN HAVING BABY I REPEAT MAN HAVING BABY! WE NEED HELP HERE! HIS WATER BROKE! AND IT WENT ALL OVER ME! which we will speak about later" i say to him "BUT HELP PLEASE!" i scream when a lady with 5 tounges comes and picks him up with her tounges. She takes him into the sergry room and i here screaming.