(this is actually chapter one) I ate my boyfriend.

(this is actually chapter one because i deleted chapter on by accident)

I woke up to a knock on the front door. i jumped out of bed and put on my slippers. i ran down and opened the door and saw Millhouse standing in the door.

He came inside and sat on the couch my mum gave us sime milo and a pancake muffin. We talked about school and what we have been up to.

after breakfast he had to leave because he was going away with his family. We said our good byes and i walked him to the door.

"Bye babe" i say.

He leans in for a kiss. i kiss him back, but before i knew it he was down my throat. i swollowed him. Whole.

"BABEN! BABEN!" my mum shouts.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to, you don't feed me and im hungry" I say to mum who was furious and scared.

"Mum im sorry" i say quitely and go for a hug. She pulls away scared and screams at my touch.

Before i could explain myself she runs out of the door screaming.

"MUM WAIT! PLEASE!" i scream out the door. She kept running.

I went back inside feeling a bit anxous. I suddenly needed to go to the toilet. I went upstairs and did my buisness. Something didnt feel right. i look between my legs and see... MILLHOUSES LEG!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"