My Brother or me?

Sam pov

I ponched my brother hard

"what was that for " he lafhed " are you trying to take her away " I said mad now

"no but she is cute I like her lafhing ponched him harder.he lafhed and walked up stairs....later that night I heard lafhing from dean's room.i open the door to see dean on the phone "no...he just  walk in with a weird look" he lafhed "no madisen he just ponched me lukly" i growled he is talking to madisen! "oh no he's growling I better go bye sweetheart talk to you tomarrow " he turned to red me and smilled."why r u talking to her and how did you get her number " he pointed to my phone in my hand I growled loader "why r u taking her away from me you..." his phone buzzed and he smiled."I'm shere she is falling for me " I grabbed his phone oh dean your so funny and cute why can't sam be like that I walked out and slammed my room door and slid down.my brother is taking her away....

I woke up so mad I throw my lap at the wall.. i shifted to my black wolf and jumped out the window and ran through the woods growling what the hell.

dean pov

I heard sam throw his lamp at his wall and shifted and jump out the window.my phone buzzed is he mad madisen asked for ya broke his lamp and ran away I lafhed well when he came back tell him to text me ok I have to go by dean I sighed ok bye sweetheart....

i heard the door open and close."sam madisen wants to talk to you " he grabbed his phone and I walked away

sam pov
hey what did u want I said
I'm sorry your brother is funny
well he's a dick
well I miss you and duke I want to see u
ok I'll come over
ok 11 ok see ya then
ok bye

.....
later I was at madisen she ran out and huge me..."I'm sorry sam " she snuggled into my neck.then as i looked over I saw duke humping mia."oh god " I ran over and pulled duke off...madisen started lafhing.i lafhed to.we went in the house as madisen snuggled into me.at 11 pm I went home to fine dean lafhing so hard."duke jumped Mia hahaha a " he lafhed I rolled my eyes is it going to be me or my brother? I slept with that question....