Nomal girl

I sat in school waiting as the clock hit 3:15.diiiiiiinnnnnng.every one ran out "summers here" my best friend elli yelled and every one cheerd.my school may sucks but it's like a huge party place.today I was going to Ellis "one more year elli then we will be free from school after college " I punched her arm and lafhed."madisen we have a hole summer ahead for punching your friend"she punch me back.once at her house her  yunnger  brother Brody threw a book at elli and ran."go kill him elli " elli ran after her brother I herd a thud and a big owww.elli came down Brody behind her holding his head."and don't bother us ever " she said and we went in her room."madisen i have somthing to tell u"elli said and I drop my peical and looked.she told me about werewolves and she was one and that when she showed me I stared at her wide eyed...omg.she shifted back and smiled weekly. "there real omg I knew it " I jumped up ya I knew it."am I one " I said looking at her dark blue eyes shine.we resherched all night and found out my dad was a were and I had were blood in me and elli said a little blood make you a were.so I'm a werewolf a wolf the animal I always loved my hole life."but there r also werecats werehorse wereeagles werebears so on"she said quitly."So we are not normal " I question.she lafhed "not even close"