Out Of The Crowd Part 6

After a while, EM begins to speak again, and all the member’s listen to her, and what she has to say. I take a slow glimpse at my watch, knowing that our time is probably up! And no matter how hard I try I know that EM and I will have to leave soon. Our parents expect us back by afternoon. I shake EM slowly, and she turns to me.

“Don’t tell me it’s time” She sighs slowly, I nod, knowing I can’t actually speak. Liam stands up, and Louis, Niall, Harry and Zayn follow. “I can’t believe it” Says Liam, I smile at his English accent. I stand up, and EM does to. “This has been such an amazing time” She says, I nod, and swallow a lump in my throat “I really enjoyed meeting you” I say.

“We all did” says Harry. “I loved it” Says Louis “We got to keep in contact” Says Zayn “For sure” Agrees Niall, winking at EM. I watch her blush. “Wait” Says Liam, as EM and I turn, we spin around “here” he hands us a piece of paper, with each of there names on it, with there numbers and emails, and any other way you can imagine of contacting them.

“Thanks Liam” I say, holding my piece of paper tightly. “No problem at all, we know your different fans” he says “we can see your not like the rest, that why you, and only were chosen to get the signing” I smile remembering all the other girls. “I want forget that” I say “You better not, cause its important”  I smile and nod.

 “Wait” Says Harry stepping past Liam “You know our names, you know all about us don’t you girls?” he asks, EM and I nod in response. “All we know is that your massive fans, and unique fans at that, we don’t know much more about you” Says Harry. I look at EM, and we both nod.

“Can we squeeze like a few more hours out of you?” he asks “We would love to Harry, but were expected back real soon” I explain “Call them explain, don’t turn this down girls, I’m inviting you to lunch” I look at EM, and I know instantly I got to ring home and find out if a few more hours out for EM and I is possible. How many fans have been invited to lunch with them? I ask myself as I dash of to ring home!