It's cliche, But she saved me ( GirlxGirl )

It's 5:30 in the morning and instead of sleeping, I'm lying awake just staring at my girl, Cambry. She's the most beautiful,amazing person I've ever met. I still can't believe that someone like her would ever love me,but she does so I'm not gonna take that for granted. She's the one who helped me realize who I am and what love really is.

I suppose I should tell you the story of how we were brought together, the story of how we fell in love.

Well I guess it all started about two years ago, but I'll tell you a little bit about what life was like before Cambry came to town.

I was a lonely, depressed, suicidal senior in highschool. I had no friends. Not even one. I'd been getting bullied since my very first day of middle school for being "too shy" or "too weird". I'd never had a boyfriend.. I'd never even had a crush on any of the guys I'd ever known. I kinda knew I was into girls but I was afraid to admit it. Well,long story short, I got so fed up with the bullying that I decided I was going to kill myself. I even had a plan as to how I would do it.

My parents were going out to dinner that night with some of their friends so I was gonna be home alone. I was gonna take my dads pistol and shoot right through the roof of my mouth, ending my short, miserable life.

But that was the day I met Cambry.

She had just moved to North Carolina from Maine and transferred to my school.

The minute I set eyes on her, I knew there was something special about her, I wanted to know her, but I was way too shy to even try to talk to her. Besides, I doubted that someone like her would want to be friends with me anyways. Being as beautiful as she was, she could have quickly become the most popular girl in school and gotten any guy she wanted.

But then it happened. As I was sitting in the corner all alone, she came up to me and smiled.

"Can I sit here?" She asked.

I was at a loss for words. I barely managed a quiet "sure."

She sat down right across from me

"My name's Cambry, I just moved here from Maine. I don't know anyone here and I thought you looked nice. What's your name and why is a pretty girl like you sitting here all alone?"

I was still trying to find my voice but I couldn't. I was completely lost in her beautiful green eyes. They looked amazing with her dark brown hair and her full, juicy lips.

I tried to hurry and answer her before she caught me just staring at her.

"Um, uh," Great, i thought. I sound like a mumbling fool, I wouldn't be surprised if she got up and walked away.

"My name's Ali, and I don't really have many friends to sit with." I replied, pathetically but honestly.

"Well, that just doesn't make any sense. You're beautiful and I can already tell that you're a sweetheart. How could anyone just let you sit here alone? To be honest, you were the first person I noticed when I walked into the cafateria."

I could feel my face turning red.

"Um, thanks. I don't know. I've been sitting alone from the very first day of ninth grade, but I'm fine with it. There aren't many people here that I would really want to sit with."

"Well, guess what." She said. You're not sitting alone anymore, 'cause I'm gonna be sitting with you from now on. She gave me a cute little wink and before I could say anything the bell rang and she got up to go to class.