important author's note!

Hi there! I'm sorry if you thought this was another chapter, but this is important news that I think you readers would like very much.

          Many of you have asked for an epilogue, which unfortunately, I still will be saying no to, simply because I have no other story to write for Grace and Drew. HOWEVER, I do have something for the kids. ;)

          Instead of an epilogue, I'll be writing two different spin off stories based on two of the kids!

          INTRODUCING— [drum roll please]

          > Hot Chocolate. It'll be a cutesy romantic Christmas short story featuring Uriah Saunders as the main character.

          > Wanderers. This is be a teen-fic/humor/adventure full length novel featuring Scarlett Saunders as the main character along with four other weirdos that are lost after missing their bus back home at Colorado and have to find their way back together no matter what social circle they came from.

          I've already planned things out for these stories, and I'm really excited! CHECK THEM OUT NOW ON MY PROFILE. [heart heart] And just so you know, thank you so much again for supporting this story just by reading and voting on the chapters. I love you, guys.