Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA these past few weeks. I've been busy with a few personal things that made me unable to write. Anyway as an apology I have updated more than one book! Have fun!

Next Day...

Uchiha Compound's Training Ground

Boom! 

"Hn. What have you been doing to be defeated this easy?" said Kyo as he looked at the panting and almost dead Naruto and Sasuke.

"You're just too strong!" Naruto shouted.

"Hn. (I agree)" said Sasuke.

Kyo narrowed his eyes. "Uchiha should not be weak. It's a disgrace to the clan if an Uchiha is weak. "

Sasuke looked down with shame.

"And you my dear cousin, same rules apply. You should be strong but well in your case, I think I understand why you're weak. We can't have that now, can we? Let's start the real tor-training." Kyo's smirk widened. "Now start doing 80 push-ups."

"Nani?!" said Naruto

"Is there a problem?" said Kyo.

Naruto shook his head furiously.

"Hn, now start."

"Hai!" said Sasuke and Naruto.

"If y-" From the corner of his eyes he looked at the trees behind him, he pushed the hilt of his sword and flipped it down as it was now in a reverse grip. Kyo thrust it behind, making contact where the Root Anbu were hiding. 

Kyo turned his head towards the wide-eyed Root Anbu with a smirk "You did hear it right? The sound of the wind..."

There was only silence for a few moments before he put his sword back in its sheath and heard five thuds.

Zetsu slowly came out of the ground next to one of the trees and looked at Kyo's work.

Wow, he's brutal. thought Zetsu before he disappeared.

Naruto and Sasuke looked at Kyo shakily.

"U-Um, what was that?" said Naruto.

"Hn." said Kyo.

Naruto looked at Sasuke with a confused look. "What did he say?"

"He said some trash that needed to be taken care of." said Sasuke.

"Who told you to stop? Start again! 100 more push-ups because you stopped." he smiled sadistically.

"NOOOOOOO!"

Training Ground 44

"Where are Sasuke and Naruto Kyo-sama?" said Kakashi.

"They are currently unable to come." said Kyo sadistically.

"May I ask why?"

"Hn. What are those papers?"

"Oh, right these are the Chunin Exam applications for them."

"Hn I'll give it to them."

"Hai."

Uchiha District

Kyo stopped before entering the main Uchiha compound and looked at one of the trees. He put his left hand on the hilt of his sword lazily. "Come out."

Zetsu stepped out of where he was hiding and looked at the Uchiha.

"Who are you?"

"I'm white Zetsu." said the white half. 

"And I'm black Zetsu." said the black half.

"Hn. Why are you here?"

"We are here to take you to our master." said White Zetsu.

Kyo narrowed his eyes. "And who is this master of yours?"

"Let's just say that he's related to you from your mother's side." said Black Zetsu.

"Hn. Come at midnight."

"Alright!" said White Zetsu cheerfully.

Midnight - Valley of the End

"Here we are!" said white Zetsu.

"Hn." 

Kyo glared at the figure who was hiding in the shadows.

The figure chuckled. "It's good to finally meet you Kyo Uchiha or should I say Demon Eyes Kyo?"

The figure stepped in the moonlight and showed Madara in all his glory.

"Madara Uchiha."

Madara smirked. "It's time we talked, no?"