Chapter 6

Next day...

Konoha 

Sasuke and Naruto stared at the scene in front of them. There was a woman with short raven hair till her nape latching on Kyo's arm while Kyo had a tick mark on his temple and his eye was twitching.

Naruto scratched his neck. "Are you seeing this too or am I dreaming?" He whispered.

"Hn, I'm seeing it too." Sasuke whispered dumbfounded.

"Kyo~ I missed you!" The ravenette woman beamed at the annoyed older Uchiha.

Since when did Aniki have a girlfriend?! Naruto and Sasuke thought.

"YUKIMURA GET OFF ME!" Kyo shouted as he took out his sword and lunged.

"Ara~" Yukimura chuckled and dodged the hit. "It has been a while Demon Eyes Kyo."

"A-Aniki? You have a girlfriend?" Naruto said with disbelief.

A tick mark appeared on Kyo's temple. "This pest is NOT my girlfriend!"

"How cruel. After all those time together on our adventures, you call me a pest?" Yukimura dramatically wiped a tear from his eye.

Kyo's eye twitched. "Don't spout misleading nonsense imbecile!"

Naruto and Sasuke's jaw dropped. "A-Adventure? Together?!"

Kyo scowled. "He's not my type!"

"How cruel." Yukimura smiled mischievously.

"Hang on! She, I mean he is a man?!" Naruto looked at Yukimura and then at Kyo.

Yukimura smirked mischievously. "Hi there. My name is Yukimura Sanada. A pleasure to meet you both."

Naruto and Sasuke nodded dumbly.n"Y-Yeah..."

"Why the hell are you dressed as a woman!?" Kyo said, annoyed.

"This is a way of disguising myself from my pursuers! When I heard you were here I wanted to participate as a ninja of sorts to see you~I told you I would be by your side!" Yukimura leaned in Kyo's face to his displeasure. "In addition, I wanted to fight you again~"

"Stop saying misleading things, Yukimura!" Kyo growled and punched Yukimura in the face.

"OW!" Yukimura rubbed his nose.

"How are you here, anyway?" Kyo asked.

Yukimura hummed and smiled serenely. "No idea!"

Sasuke and Naruto sweatdropped while Kyo's eye twitched at his response.

Naruto and Sasuke stared at the bickering duo with disbelief.

Kyo clicked his tongue and looked at the two genins. "Ignore this idiot and get to the exams or you'll be late!"

"H-Hai!" Naruto and Sasuke said before quickly leaving.

Yukimura and Kyo looked at the two genins running towards the exam location.

"Why are you really here, Yukimura?" Kyo narrowed his eyes at the smiling ravenette.

"I heard there was someone named Demon Eyes Kyo. At first, I thought it was merely a coincidence; however, I heard them mention your infamous sword technique. And only you and Kyoshiro know the method, so I started looking for you. I heard you were residing in Konoha, so I came here to see if it was really you."

"How amusing. Where are your mutts?" Kyo said mockingly.

Yukimura frowned. "They're not here. It's just me."

"By the way, who are your pursuers that you said earlier?"

"Oh um, just some rogue organisation that's all." Yukimura shrugged.

Kyo's eye twitched. "Is this rogue organisation called Akatsuki by any chance?"

Yukimura smiled serenely. "Yep~!"

Kyo's eye twitched again. "What did you do?"

"Oh, nothing serious. I just killed a few members of theirs." 

"Why did you kill them?"

"Oh well, they spilt my sake."

"You killed them because they spilt your sake?"

"It was a good sake." Yukimura chirped. "Also, they wanted me to join them. I declined politely of course~"

Kyo sighed in frustration. "I'm surrounded by idiots."