5. Go Away

Applejacks POV

I didn't look at Rainbwodash for History class at all. Is a kept asking me to talk to her but I ignored her. Next we had a special even since it was English class for the Japanese people we got to go mess around at a Japanese trampoline park.

The bus ride there Rainbowdash looked sad and sat afew seats away from me. I felt really bad so I went up to her and sat down.
"Hey Rainbow I'm sorry about earlier... I just hate that Rukia girl" I said. I didn't hear a reply so I just looked in the opposite direction.

Then after a bit I felt her grab my hand. I looked at she and she was looking at me. eeeee.
"Thank You" she said and hugged me. I was blushing so hard. I was really happy at that point.

When we got there we went in and it was empty because everyone was at school. We put on neon wristbands and special socks and ran straight for them.

There was over 15 trampolines, rock climbing, foam pit, dodge ball, basketball and a rope swing into another foam pit. We made obsical courses and had races. A funny part was when I did the rope swing and didn't get out of the pit and then decided to take a nap. Rainbowdash came swinging down and laded ontop of me. We just laughed it off.

I'm so glad we apologized other wise this will be no fun. We got back to school at lunch time. There was no cafeteria. People had little boxed full of Sushii called a bento. We got go bed one by Miss Scribbler and she said we have to take our own the next day. There was lots of different Sushii. I've only ever tried the thingies that has seaweed wrapped around rice and meat. There was one with all red tony balls on it. I decided to try that first thinking it would be good. I saw all the others eating it and being satisfied. I ate it all in one bite and took a crunch.
(If you haven't eaten Tobiko on my opinion it is so disgusting.)

All the little balls pooped in my mouth and tasted sweet. It was the most revolting thing I've EVER eaten. Then someone came up to me and asked if I was all right because I kept rinsing my mouth out and sitting onto the grass to get all the balls out.

"*Are you ok There?*" she asked patting me in the back.
"*What is that stuff!?*" I said looking at my hands in disgust.
"*Tobiko, Flying fish eggs. They my favourite so if you get them again give them to me please*" she said.
WHAT THE FUCK!? FISH EGGS!?
"* Hehe I promise!*" I said.
"*By the way my name is Tomoka Itoh.*" she said.

Rainbowdash

I looked at the girl talking to Applejack.
"*Hey!*" I said. She just gave me the evil look and continued talking to aj. Ugh if Rukia cam I would absolutely die. Oh great I jinxed it!
"*Hey Rainbwodash!*" she said.I decided to completely ignore her.

I continued eating my bento. I saw the Tobiko Sushii. I know what it is because my mum used to work at a Sushii shop thingie. I picked it up and got ready to throw it away when Tomoka just means over Applejack and eats it with one bite.
"Well at least were not wasting food!" Applejack said. We both laughed. Rukia and Tomoka looked left out. Good maybe they shouldn't of done that to us. 5th class was just some boring fiddle fuff.

When we went home we decided to go shopping or just walk around town. Japan was really different to America. We were getting dresses and then Applejack takes off her top without going into the bathroom. Of course she had a bra on but I tried so hard not to look. And I blushed a little too. I wore a dark blue shirt with black leggings and Rainbow boots. Aj wore a denim button up jacket with her signature denim skirt. She wore a white top underneath and her brown boots.

□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□
Thanks for reading. All the cute cuddly stuff at night will be in the next book. And they also finally find someone who isn't trying to ruin their friendship.

Yay?