11. Going Back Home

Applejacks POV

I packed my final piece of clothing. I looked over at Rainbowdash. She was no where near done so I decided to help her. We made afew new friends at Academi. We met a boy named Taro Yamada. He says all the girls are in love with him and every week someone new if confessing to him. We met 2 girls named Saki and Kokona. We ship it!

We got all their contacts before leaving. 1 hour later we were don't packing everything. We went downstairs to Scribbler.
"What this trip fun girls?" She asked.
"sure was"

We got to the airport and walked around everywhere and through metal and drug detectors. We finally got to our terminal and waited in line. Again we were at the front because we got in line early.

It was a 30 minute wait.
"Taking off to America at terminal 17 in 3 minutes" the speaker when through a whole different range of languages in that sentence. Everyone got in line. We Handed our tickets over and he shredded them up. We took our seats which were at the back again. Miss sat at the front this time. The while flight was unsettling but it was just the same as before.

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

This one was vey short buy I couldn't be bothered to go too much into detail :P I hope your enjoying it so far :D