Moving on

Moving on wasn't bad especially with the help of my family, friends and Jake.

It's remaining one month already till i graduate from high school even though am being homeschooled.
The past month was filled with people around me, mum really tried for me cause she curved out time out of her tight schedule,dad was always also taking care of me whenever he comes back from work while George and Martins also did their on part too and lets not forget scubby he became my new best buddy he never leaves my side and I get to pet him as much as I want too.

Maya comes almost everyday am so happy she is my BFF
Johnny Came by a few times
Nina also came a couple of times
Mr Peter our coach dropped by once and encouraged me to not give up on my dreams and I should also stay strong
Other people at school dropped by and I was so happy by their actions, some brought gifts which I accepted gratefully
Annnnnd My boyfriend Jake, he comes by every blessed day,he has so much become close with my family and our relationship has being coming stronger and unbreakable and am starting to over like Jake.. .I think am falling in love with him,I really think so. Jake takes care of me as if he his taking care of his pregnant wife lols...
He became my gist partner, movie partner, assignment solver,he wheels me to the park when I feel like getting fresh air, he sleeps over some weekends,he washes my hair for me,he tells me about every info concerning his day he is just so so good to me..I think I love Jake yeah,I think I do damn.....

Today is a Saturday and I have no assignments,am watching a movie with scubby as I hear a knock at my door and I asked the person to come in..  Maya came in smiling carrying a bucket of ice cream with two spoons.
'Ice creammmm'i squeal as she moves closer and sit on the bed beside me as scubby leaves my room to probably go and eat
'Sup girlie how are you today' Maya says as she hugs me gently
'Am good, thanks for the ice cream'i hug her back and start digging immediately into my ice cream after pulling back from the hug
'mm-mh this really tastes good'i say with ice cream filled mouth
'i Know right?'she replies as we continue to dig into the ice cream and continue the movie I was seeing.

About one hour later the movie had finished so as the ice cream while Maya had slept off already but I was so worried cause I've not heard from Jake today and its around past eight in the night plus he did not come today,I wonder whats happening...... I picked up my cellphone and dialed his number but it was directed to voicemail, now am really worried...

Moments later I had to wake Maya up to help me to the bathroom and we went out of the room for dinner.
After dinner Maya helped me back into my room and she noticed I was not too happy
'Anna what's wrong with you? Are you okay cause you were so quiet throughout dinner,whats bothering you?'
'Maya I haven't heard from Jake today and he hasn't dropped by today too and am so worried'
'Awww am sure he is busy,why don't you call him'
'i did already but its directed to voicemail,am really worried Maya, something ba-'
'Hey stop right there don't go right there, your imaginations is something else don't worry am sure he was caught up in something and he might be so busy or Maybe he did not charge his cell, just chill out babe okay? Am sure Jake is doing just fine, don't worry I will also keep trying his cell okay, just go to sleep'
'T-thanks I won't worry so much,am going to sleep now'
'Goodgirl I will see you tomorrow okay, take care'
'Thanks alot and also for the ice cream, take care too love you'
'Alright Anna, sleep tight love you too'she replies as she blows me a kiss and exit the room.

I just hope Jake is okay, for a while I couldn't sleep but as time passes I zoned off into Dreamland...

That's the end of this chap and I hope you really enjoyed it,am sure you're all wondering what happened to Jake well lets find out in the next chapter.....

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment what you feel about the story.
Love ya all✌️✌️✌️😘