Hope..Prt2

ANNA'S POV

I did not know how long I had slept but I knew that I had to wake up cause anytime soon I will be discharged.

I felt someone's presence in the room...a familiar presence.

I struggled to open my tired eyes and finally I did....there he was..my boyfriend,the one that makes my heart flutter, the one person that causes butterflies to errupt in my stomach,the one that was gradually changing me..Jake.

'Jake' I called out to him before he opened the door.

He freezes in his steps as if he has just being shot.

'Jake' I called out to him again louder.

'Its not your fault' I finally spoke up after eternity of dead silence and then he turned around to face me. I was so shocked to see his dishevelled appreance, he looked like a kid suffering depression like he was the one involved in the accident. He really blamed the whole situation upon himself...am not happy to see him like this, I shouldn't have been angry with him.

'Come here' I beckoned him to come closer. He moved towards very slowly as if he wasn't sure I wanted him to.

When he moved closer enough I wrapped my good arm around his waist while sitting up on the bed his body stiffened at my  action but he then also wrapped his arms around me carefully then tears had started running down my cheeks...I began to sob uncontrollable then he started stroking my hair in other to console me.

As I was getting calmer, suddenly a wet substance drop on my forehead then I looked up to see his face which were laced with tears, the sceneraio really broke my heart.

I finally summoned courage to speak up' Jake all these is not a single fault of yours' I told him reassuringly with a small smile on my face while he was wiping off the tears from his face.

He met my face after wiping and forced a little smile too.

'You think so?' he asked sounding do unsure of himself.

'yes jake it isn't at all' I assured him.

'I should have waited for you that day,i should have cancelled my other pla-' I cut him off before he finishes his guilt speech.

'Jake you know that i was angry with you right?, but not because you couldn't wait for me the other day but it was because you wouldn't stop blaming yourself for what is not.  Jake when I needed you, you were not beside me that's why am angry and you have to accept the fact that it was not your fault at all ' I said to him feeling a heavyweight lifted from my shoulders.

'Am sorry Annabelle, you see I have been here ever since the day you got here I missed school alot so as to be here' he paused for some seconds ' But I could not bring my self to face you anytime you were awake I  only enter when you are asleep Anna but you see when maya told me you were angry with me to the point that you don't wanna see me thats when I concluded that you blamed me for the whole situation. Annabelle am so sorry I could have faced you during the times you needed me but I was such a damned fool for hestitating all the while, am so sorry baby pls forgive me'

'Jake am also sorry for getting mad at you unnecessarily i thought you might not want to date a girl that will be on a wheelchair for some time, i thought you hated the way i look in these cast all over me.. am so sorry too jake and i forgive you'

Then he cupped my cheeks in his hands lifting my head to face him.

'please don't say that about yourself, these cast are not forever plus you still look good in them' he brought up that killer smile of his to his face I had no option than to smile back.

Then he continues'You should be angry I was not there for you and am so happy you have forgiven me for that. You Know what Annabelle?'

'What?' I asked curiously searching his face.

'I love you' he said lovingly with genuine small with his eyes glued to mine without blinking them.

Those three words makes my heart pound like its going to pound out of my chest and fall to the ground.  Jake loves me woow.. wait am I dreaming or maybe am in coma or maybe I..then his voice brought me out of my thoughts.

'I really love you Annabelle Hagins ' he said again eyes looking down on mine in a cherishing and loving manner.

Without hesitation I kissed the boy that loves me with so much passion I could ever ask for I kissed him with the burning desire within me..After we could no longer breath I broke the kiss regaining my breaths.

Then I smiled up at him and said 'I missed you so much boyfriend' he smiled at my words but I could still see a glint of disappointment in his eyes I knew he was expecting same from me but I was not ready for the love phase yet...  Cause even the relationship is a whole new big step for me so I don't want to rush things he just have to bear with me.. but I like him damn much.

Then I pulled him into a tight embrace as if we should stay like that forever but I have to let go sooner or later.

The door opened and we quickly pulled apart...I saw my mum with my younger ones behind.

'Hey everyone ' I smiled to them and they smiled back.

'This is jake my boyfriend ' in a shy manner 'Jake meet my mum and my brothers George and martins '

They all exchanged greetings and smiled to each other. After wards Jake had to go and I on the other hand got discharged was ready to go home.

As mum parked the car in the driveway my brothers were the first to alight the car therefore emptying the trunk of my stuffs while mum helped with my wheelchair and helped me to hop on it.

Mum had informed me earlier that dad got called from work so he couldn't come along.

'You've got a handsome and good boyfriend Annabelle ' mum said smiling 'He was always outside your door, I  thought he was a stalker I was scared hoping he will harm you while sleeping but then maya told me he is your school mate, he really cares about you Annabelle'

'I know mum he told me everything today' I say remembering the moments while a smile lit up my face.

'You really like him baby girl just look at the smile on your face..Awww just be careful okay?'

'okay mum i will'I answered her blushing

While wandering about why mum told me to be careful she wheeled me inside the house.

That's the end of the hope phase and love phase....
The nxt chap will be coming real soon and don't forget to vote and comment your minds..

What ship name can we give them?..been thinking about it lately. It would be glad to hear from you readers about it.

Thanks for your time love ya😘😘😘