Hope...Prt1

JAKE'S POV

My heart sinks to the bottom as I see Annabelle lay down and covered in cast sleeping like a baby.

I should have waited for her the other day after her training,it's all my fault,am no good for her.

As tears roll down my cheeks I wanted to touch her cheeks and feel her skin I so much miss her but I don't want to wake her am not ready to face her and tell her what the doc said about her condition...

The doc said she will be able to go home today but she can't go back to school damn it,he said she has to be home schooled for the remaining two months she has before we graduate because wheeling her self round school even with one's help will stress her bones and it won't heal properly and on time and she has to stay away from school to avoid been depressed and thinking back to stuffs she could do before.

He also said it takes a miracle for her to be able to continue as an athlete. ..damn that breaks my heart..

I can see her move her head then it dawned on me she will wake up any time soon I have to leave before she sees me like I have always done since she has been admitted, Maya told me to finally speak with her but 'no' I can't let her see me no not now.

Then I quickly turn around and head for the door then I heard her call my name 'Jake'.

Well that will be all for this chapter... Anticipate the nxt am sure you won't be disappointed..

Don't also forget to vote and comment I need my readers opinion too...Am getting discouraged already no comments it looks like this story sucks right😪
Well maybe I write few more chapters and if there is no encouragement it will be better for me to delete the story.😪😪

Well I also wanna start a new story while this is going on too or might not go on later...well the title is 'Beautiful nerd in a hoodie's
Watch out for it.

Thanks for your time🤗🤗🤗