⛵ONGPIE IS SAILING⛵

they were in their representative hotel rooms, some were resting while some played around or simply enjoying their rest time.

seongwoo on the other hand decided to do a vlive in his room.

he waited for the views to get at least 100,000 views before he would start talking. he talked about their world tour and what they have been doing or what he was doing right now.

'oppa you promised that we will see ongpie sailing on your next VLIVE.  😹😹'

'KEEP YOUR PROMISE OPPA. 😉😉'

'LET OUR FOURTH FAVORITE SHIP SAIL. ⛵⛵'

"ehh, why is ONGPIE the fourth ship??", he asked the fans and kept reading the comments.

'CHAMPIEHAWT IS OUR FIRST! 🙆🙆'

'THEN NIELPIE 😉💙🙆🙆'

'THEN WINKPIE 💘😉👏🙆🙆'

"then I'll make ONGPIE the favourite ship!", he claimed after he faked a cry to express that his ship is fourth.

he stuffed his wallet and room card in his hoodie pocket before grabbing the phone. he went out of his hotel room and went to the fifth room to the right.

he knocked twice before saying, "knock knock"

"whose there?", a velvet feminine voice beamed from the other side of the door.

"ong!", he smiled playfully to the phone.

"ong who?"

"ONGPIE NEEDS TO SAIL! OPEN UP! YEOREOJWO! YEOREOJWO!", he sang 'open up' in off beat.

the door opened revealing aeri in her sleep clothes.

also known as a white oversized shirt that she stole from seongwoo and a pair of black pajama shorts. her dirty blond hair (she dyed for world tour) was slightly damp which indicated that she just got out of a shower.

she shushed him for being too noisy as it was around eleven in the evening, concerned that they've might disturb the guests next to them.

wait, next to her room was daehwi. nevermind, they can be loud as they want to.

(okay that sounded weird)

"can i come in? oh by the way, say hi to wannables!", seongwoo swung an arm around her small figure as his other arm was holding the phone.

"helluuu wannables!", she waved to the phone as she invited seongwoo in her room.

'damn he ain't lying bout trying to make ONGPIE sailing 😂😂'

'HELLLUUU AERIII -YAHHH 💕💕'

'AERIII YAH YOU LOOK SO CUTE IN YOUR PJS 🙆🙆🙆😍😍😍'

he set up the phone using aeri's tripod so he wouldn't have to hold it and placed it on a desk. they sat comfortably on her queen bed.

"so let's introduce our ship name!", seongwoo said excitingly while clapping his hands.

"so sudden but okay. hana, duel, set."

"ONG"

"PIE"

"ONGPIE IN THA HOUSE!", they put on their best derp faces making the fans online bombarding the comment section

'THIS IS WHY THEY ARE THE DUALITY KING AND QUEEN 😍😍😍✅ TAEHYUNG IS THE ORI THO 👏👏'

'ONGPIE IN THA HOUSE!! 💕💕💕'

'RAISE YOUR HANDS UP IF YOU SAW SEONGWOO SMIRKED.'

'🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋'

aeri read the comments that were rapidly increasing by seconds. one comment caught her eye.

'SEONGWOO OPPA, AERI YAH, ACT A SCENE TOGETHER PLEASEU 🤗🤗🤗🤗'

"seongwoo oppa the user @ ong_pie wants us to act.", aeri pointed out making the user screamed via comments.

"yah, let's recreate a drama.", seongwoo suggested as they decided for a drama to act.

"let's do high school skit!", seongwoo beamed with an idea making aeri nod in excitement.

"okay hana, duel, set, action!", they did the slate clap together.

"yah kwon aeri why are you with them?", seongwoo faced aeri with a serious expression on his handsome face.

"what do you mean?", aeri gave him a confused look.

"you know what i mean. why were you with daniel and jihoon?", he pointed the door.

"oppa they're my friends. why are you like this?", she sounded almost pissed.

"why am i like this? because i don't like my girlfriend being all comfy with some other dudes!", he yelled but not loud enough for the next door to hear.

"girlfriend?", she looked shocked.

seongwoo grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer.

'OH MY OH MY. MY ONGPIE HEART! ❤❤'

'THIS IS MY DREAM COME TRUE WTF. 💘💘💘😿😿'

'THEIR ACTING FEELING SURREAL MY GAD. 👏👏👏💙💙💙💙'

"what does kang daniel have and i don't? what does park jihoon have and i don't? i can act for you. i can be sexy too. please.", seongwoo's voice was very convincing and was actually real.

"oppa...", she trembled while looking directly at him.

"please aeri-yah... just i don't like it when our ship is like this.", seongwoo looked away.

"seongwoo oppa, i love you for you. ong seongwoo. you could've just said so.", with that she tackled the older boy into a hug.

' I CAN FINALLY DIE IN PEACE. 🙆🙆🙆'

'HE FULFILLED HIS PROMISE. ONGJANGNIM 😍😍😍❤❤❤❤'

'NIELPIE WHO? ONGNIEL WHO? I ONLY KNOW ONG PIE! 😹❤❤💕💕💕'