🍬SHIPS OUTSIDE WANNA ONE 🍬

NCT

jaehyun + sharpie = J A E P I E

aeri really likes tall guys and jaehyun was one of them. these two met through taeyong when aeri came to the sm building to practice with him for a performance and jaehyun was just there tagging along. he saw the girl getting lost in the building when she was getting some drinks and boom, they became meme besties and often seen joking around or chatting in events.

"oppa you're really charming"

"//ruffs her hair// aishh, i don't believe you"

"but you are!"

winwin + sharpie = W I N P I E

how they met? it's so cliche'. apparently aeri was walking late night and it was suddenly raining. she had nothing but her jacket and phone in her pocket. but then an umbrella covered her head and an all familiar tall figure stood in front of her. winwin took her home and they went out to have dinner together as a thank you. until now, winwin would chat with her whenever they meet and would always remind her to not go out at night alone.

"remember what i told you."

"never go out alone at night unprepared and it's dangerous"

"good girl"

mark + sharpie = M & S

these two met through seongwoo and daniel. aeri was tagging along with seongwoo and niel when they went out once and they met mark and introduced her to him. both of them clicked with each other by language as both speaks english and they went on a blind date in dangerous beyond blankets where daniel set them up. they had the same dislike with is ketchup. mark can either be smooth to her or shy or both at most.

"so like, are you free this sunday? "

"why? you wanna take me somewhere?"

"daniel hyung said this one place is good soo... yea imma take you there"

jisung + sharpie = F E T U S 2 . 0

unlike his hyungs, these two are original best friends as they are class mates in dance class. they are known to bicker with each other and tease each other which some would consider bully each other. despite always bickering, they often shipped as best friends instead of couples as jisung treats aeri like she's older than him by teasingly calling her noona.

"noonaaa~~"

"I'm younger than you jerk!"

"but you act like an older aunt!"

"I can't believe i still hangout with you."

Seventeen

dokyeom + sharpie = L O U D A F

never put these two in one room cause if you do, they'll not just hurt your eardrums by their loudness but they'll blast you with their overwhelming energy. they would sing together or do stupid stuff when they meet.

"aeri ah, let's prank *insert random member*"

"I'll go get the supplies"

vernon + sharpie = S H A R N O N

english all the way with these two. they met on a random day when aeri had to meet up with the dancers unit at Pledis entertainment but she kinda got lost in the building and vernon was there to save her ass. they become close buddies and would go on quick lunchs together if aeri or himself isn't busy.

"are you lost? you know what you seem lost."

"yup, mind showing me to practice room 6. i have to meet someone"

"let's go"

B T S

taehyung + sharpie = V P I E

when taehyung met aeri as a trainee, he was so amazed with her dancing and immediately wanted to become friends with her. he saw him in her especially by personality as both of them are social butterflies and could be abnormal. he takes care of aeri like how he would take care of his sister. he even proudly told ARMYs that she was a little sister to him.

"if you have any doubts or problems, feel free to stop by and meet me. call me if you're far away."

"you care bout me so much that I'm feeling guilty."

"you're like a sister to me and I'm officially your big bro!"

jungkook + sharpie = K O O K I E

jungkook and aeri go way back. aeri was street casted by BTS themselves or more specifically by jeon jungkook when he saw her street dancing and singing. when she became a trainee, he would find time to help her and sometimes dance together and he would teach her some of their choreography. he treats her like his very own little sister. he was so proud when she successfully joined wanna one.

"aeri-yah I'm so proud of you!"

"thank you kookie!"