Chapter 6

These are the demigods/ others that went on the quest thing:
Luke
Nico
Clarisse
Leo
Piper
Thalia
Hazel
Frank
Annabeth
Tyson
Ella

Peace ✌️
...

Reyna watched the demigods with apprehension. She had thought about joining them, for she cared about Jason and Percy dearly. But then she would be leaving her people behind, with no ruler. Okay, the gods could easily take her place, but did she want that? Ever since the meeting, she had seen Apollo and heard his haikus and dealt with his flirting, she saw Merc- Hermes who seemed more focused on his phone than he was on the demigods fighting to death in the arena, and she even saw the Big Three who deal with their problems like squabbling children. She did not want to leave them to run the ship and she certainly couldn't imagine what had compelled her to respect, not them, but their fucking temples. Most of the Greeks don't even address them by 'Lord' or 'Milady'.

When she turned around she found herself face to face with the Stolls. She frowned at them, "Aren't you idiots supposed to be with the rescue crew?"

Travis gave her a impish grin, "We decided that you needed help."

"And for the harpy and cyclops." Connor continued.

"They are a heavy load, those two." Travis finished.

Reyna sighed and turned around. Maybe she had been relieved when those two left. Maybe she thought they were a workload in themselves. Maybe she jinxed it. Maybe that why they were standing right behind her now. She didn't jump when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. Instead she turned around and gave the Stolls a fierce glare. Both of them took a slow step back.

"We meant it when we said we wanted to help you." Connor told her.

"Of course. We help people all the time." Travis added with a wink.

"We won't cause any trouble." They said together with matching grins. Reyna raised an unimpressed eyebrow.

"If you guys want to help, you both need to shut up and sit in your rooms quietly, is that a possibility?" From the corners of her eye, she saw a brunette girl walking towards them. Electing to ignore her, Reyna shifted her attention back to the Stoll brothers. They were pouting in sync at her words.

"C'mon Rey." Travis said.

"You're being unreasonable." Connor finished.

The brunette Reyna had seen earlier now stood beside her. The girl glanced at her with eyes as green as the leaves on trees. "Both of you! Get to your rooms now." The girls snapped at the Stolls.

Travis bit his lip, "Baby... You know I only stayed so you wouldn't be lonely."

"Travis..." She warned.

Travis pouted, and the brothers scurried below deck.

Reyna turned to the girl with new found respect. "How did you..?"

"Don't worry about it." The girl smiled. Then she brought up a hand to shake, "Katie Gardner."

"Reyna."

"Okay, so I'll help you out, seeing as your a lonely preator now. Your welcome."

Reyna stared at her, at a sudden loss for words. Then she cleared her throat, "I'd pick you over your boyfriend any day."

Katie laughed, "He's not that bad."

"Oh, yes actually. He is that bad." Reyna turned around to see yet another goddess. Demeter put her hand on their shoulders and stared at them, then she sighed. "You two would never do."

Katie sighed in exasperation.

Reyna chocked, then, her voice steely, informed the goddess that she had been Praetor for a very long time and had to control the Romans alone when the switching happened and throughout the war. She could easily keep the demigods and others on the ship under control with the help of this Katie.

"No, no. I'm not talking about that. I just think that-"

"Mom..." Katie warned, as she tried to avoid the inevitable.

Demeter sent Katie a look, "I was just thinking that you kids should eat more cereal."

...

Ten minutes later, they found themselves sitting in the ship's dining hall with bowls of cereal in front of them. A punk girl sat in across from them. Next to her sat a very tired blond. Demeter had patted their hands and left to find more unfortunate demigods to feed. Katie frowned, "I'm sorry my mom is forcing you guys to eat cereal," she said.

"It's okay." The punk girl said. "We can't really control what our godly parents do. It also tastes pretty good." The boy beside her snorted in his sleep. The girl turned to Reyna, "I'm Lou Ellen, and this-" she pointed at the kid beside her, "Is Clovis."

"I'm Reyna."

"We know that." Lou said. There was an awkward silence. Katie cleared her throat and shoveled the cereal into her mouth.

"Is he always that tired?" Reyna asked, motioning at Clovis.

Lou nodded, "He's a son of Morpheus."

"Oh." Reyna said, then she almost slammed her head into her cereal bowl because that was something Percy would say. Katie patted her arm like, It's okay everyone sounds stupid sometimes. That did not reassure Reyna at all.

"Well," Lou said, draining her bowl and standing, "I'm done, and I'll be leaving. Goodbye Katie, Reyna." She glanced at Clovis, who was now drooling on the table and then she left.

Katie smiled at Reyna, "She's a daughter of Hecate. You don't want her on your bad side. I think she likes you though. Platonically, I mean."

Reyna just nodded and stared down at the wooden table. For a while the only thing they could hear was Clovis's snoring. Then Reyna gave Katie a calculating look, "Can you do something for me?"

Katie looked up slowly from where she had been gently stacking spoons on the tip of her index finger, "Sure."

"Wake me up when something explodes." Then Reyna, for once uncaring of what others would think of her, pushed her now soggy cereal forward, rested her head on the table, and fell into a peaceful sleep.

...

I've decided to stop being a jackass and update. Your welcome :) 💙💙
Sorry that this is more of a filler :(

Thank you for the comments I love you guys so much!💙