Chapter three

Hello! This is just a filler chapter and there's an important Author's Note at the end of the chapter please read it.

None of the chapters are edited.
...

"Annabeth, I don't want to go."

"Listen here Jackson, if you do not get on that ship tomorrow I will drag your ungrateful ass there myself! Am I clear seaweed brain?"

Percy nodded quickly.

Annabeth stared at him, calculating his every move.

"The gods are coming, the olympians, a few minor gods, most of Camp Half blood, and a lot of Romans from Camp Jupiter, it's going to be huge. Even Reyna and Frank managed to get replacements so they could come. But here you are, sulking and acting as if I'm bringing you to Hades himself." She paused and as an afterthought said, "You go to Hades willingly now, with Nico, and you refuse to go on a cruise, something that mortals pay hundreds of dollars for, you need to loosen up."

Percy followed Annabeth silently. The daughter of Athena suddenly stopped, "This is about Luke isn't it?" Percy's silence was confirmation enough, "You two were so buddy-buddy before, what the Hades changed?"

Percy's mood seemed to drop significantly.

"Listen, you going to go on this cruise and you are going to enjoy it. You hear me?"

Percy nodded and Annabeth sighed, wrapping her arms around him. "Give him a chance, he cares about you and I want you to be happy."

...

Luke was just picking strawberries, trying to seem as non threatening as possible to all the new campers. The rumors weren't helping his case and really all he wanted to do was train, but they didn't trust him with a sword. The only people who talked to him were Annabeth and the Stolls, Percy had been oddly silent ever since Luke has seen him wake from that nightmare.

Luke saw someone walking up to him. "Uh, hi?"

Luke stared at the daughter of Hades, no Pluto. Romans were a thing now, apparently. The girl looked so small and innocent, though Luke refused to be fooled. She was probably capable of murdering him where he stood. "Hazel is it?"

She stared at him with wide golden eyes, an unwelcoming reminder of his time with Kronos. He could almost imagine those innocent golden eyes turning hard and blood thirsty. The girl herself seemed sweet. He expected all children of Hades to be creepy, like that Nico boy. Hazel Levesque looked like an ordinary 13 year old. Just act casual, maybe she won't set millions of skeletons on you. He thought.

Hazel tilted her head to the side slightly her curly hair shifted, revealing... was that a monkey?

"Yeah," she said, Then she frowned, worry taking over her features. "Are you okay? You're really pale."

Act natural, act natural! "I, uh."

Hazel raised an eyebrow at him. And then looked at the monkey on her shoulder. The tiny thing was doing rapid hand gestures. Hazel giggled slightly and turned back to Luke. "Frank thinks your a weirdo." She said.

She plucked a berry off its stem and smiled at him. "I don't really like ships because I get seasick, but I will go on the cruise because I have barely ever spoken to my dad before." She sighed slightly, "Nico doesn't trust you but I convinced him to come with me."

Luke wasn't sure why she was telling him this but suddenly realized that the monkey on her shoulder was Frank Zhang, son of Mars, her boyfriend.

The praetors and most of the Romans left right after the war to rebuild New Rome, some like Hazel, decided to help rebuild because Greeks were never quick builders. She did so even if it meant staying away from her boyfriend, who didn't have a choice and had to go back due to praetor duties.