chapter 10

I know that i haven't updated my story for a really REALLY long time and that's because i've been really really lazy and because i had to pack because i moved.  I didn't just move to a new house but moved to a different state altogether. now on with the story!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    RECAP: Naraku was about to have his way with you when he was interupted by kagura.

 After he got done putting his clothes back on he turned to you and said "Makayla,"......

                                                                                 STORY START

"Makayla, you stay right where you are, i'll be right back. Kagura, you stay here and make sure she doesn't move got it?!"

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"If you think i'm going to stay here and wait for you to come back and rape me you better think again!!"

Naraku turned to stare at you for a minute in the open doorway, then he leaves the room and shuts the door behind him.

You look at kagura and ask her "Why do you do what he says?"

"I have to. I am a reincarnation of Naraku. And he not only can kill me, but send me back to where i came from."

 "You do know that i'm not staying here right?" you asked as you got up.

"Yes."

Then you came at kagura to kill her but all you do is knock her out.