A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru story) chapter 3

The toad thing was yelling at me. He broke this staring spell over me and this dog demon. I looked over at the toad thing to see him standing in front of the little girl. Acting as if i would harm her. As if! He was demanding to know who i was was he?

Well maybe i should demand to know who he is, i thought. The dog demon got up. Doggy boy was still looking at me but with a different look. One that i knew all to well, because almost every male gave me that look. He was looking at me like he wanted to fuck me till i was dead. Dog boy opened his mouth to say something. He started to talk to the toad looking thing. "Jaken, shut up." dog boy said to the toad thing.

The ugly looking toad thing closed his mouth. And was glaring at me like i was the one who got him in truble with the dog boy. "Who are you? And what kind of demon are you?" dog boy asks me. I decided to be nice and tell him why i do not know. "My name is makayla, and i am a vampire. Now how about telling me who you are, dog boy?" The toad thing now starts to yell at me because of what i said. He just got on my nerves. He has no right to yell at me for asking a qeustion!!!!

"You impetent wench, you should know who he is!! He is lord sesshomaru, ruler of the western lands!!"

So that was dog boys name.

Sesshomaru.