chapter 12

I know that its been awhile since I posted a chapter and I swear that I will get better at posting chapters. and im happy that you all have stuck with me even if I haven't been very good at getting the chapters done and out for you all to read.

I hope you enjoy this chapter just as much as I have cause it kind of wrote itself.

do you think that this chapter will shock you and make you wanting or will this chapter be a dull, boring filler chapter?

read it and find out and enjoy

**************************************

                         Sesshomaru’s  P.O.V.

   I started to walk away from Naraku’s castle with Makayla right behind me. As we got further and further away from naraku and his castle the more smug I felt because naraku did not get what he wanted, and right now I KNOW that what he wanted, was, Makayla.

   As Makayla and I walked further away from naraku’s castle in silence, I thought that I could hear naraku yelling in the distance.

***************************TIMESKIP****************************

  Makayla and I have been walking for hours now and it is now night time.  The sun has long since set from the sky. I had the pleasure of listening to makayla’s heart beating faster and faster from being nervous around me.

  A little while later I hear “I wonder what Sesshomaru thinks about when he’s quiet like this?”

  I keep walking but look at her. As I look at her I see that she has this dazzy-far-away-look on her face, making me think that she didn’t mean to say that out loud for me to be able to hear. I decided to give her an answer whether she wanted one or not.

  “What I am thinking about does not concern you at all.” I say while im looking at her.

  She snaps out of her daze, snapping her eyes up to meet mine and says “what?”

                                                               END P.O.V.

                                                         Makayla’s P.O.V.

It was night time now, the sun that had once been I light source had long since dropped out of the sky, only to be replaced by the moon.