"Morning Princess."

Jeff's P.O.V--

It was now dark I guess. It's always dark out, but at 'home' it would just now be morning. I'm sitting on the bed next to y/n. She hasn't wok up yet. I really hope she does. In this room, there is a bathroom and a bed. So LJ thinks I should just stay in this room. I tried to leave the room but they have some type of force field on the door. 

So I'm sitting and watching y/n sleep. I hate that we can't do anything for her, we just have to let her bleed out until she dies. I don't even know why I care if she dies or not. It might be that Lj kept calling her my girlfriend and I didn't correct him. "run" Y/n is whispering in her sleep. She's been doing it for the passing hour. It's kind of cute. Wait what stop it, Jeff! don't think like that. 

"Hey, you hungry?" It was Sadie at the door. I was but I would live if I just waited until I got out of this world. "No" She rolled her eye. I have no idea why she stabbed her eye out before she died. It was a stupid move. "You are hungry. You need to stop worrying about her. Your worst then what Skye's being. At least he's eating. Now what do you want to eat?" Do I look that worried about her? I'm not hungry. Just leave me alone and I'm sure as hell not worried about her ass. I could give a shit if she lived or not. Now leave me alone." I looked away from Sadie and looked at the wall. "If you're not so worried then why sit on the bed?" I looked back at Sadie. "My ass hurts from sitting on the chair. And It doesn't look like Y/n cares. For all, we know she'll be dead by morning!"

 I shouldn't have said the last part because she left crying. It's too late to take it back. I just hope I don't have to fight her boyfriend. But no one ever came, it was just me and y/n. I was tired but I didn't know if I should sleep in the same bed as her or if I should sleep on the floor. As I kept thinking about it I fell asleep.

Morning---(Still dark)---

I woke up with my arm around something. It was Y/n. I was still too tired to care. I took my arms off of her and sat up. "Morning princess." LJ was sitting in the chair I sat in last night or was it noon? "Don't call me that." Even my voice was too tired to be angry. "Ruff night there Jeffry? Here look at this." He held up a picture. It was me holding y/n. "Get rid of it now!" I got out of bed and ran for the picture. LJ stood up. I forgot how tall he was. "Jump for it. come on! Oh almost had it there! haha" I kept jumping for it. And he held it barley over my head to were I couldn't reach it. "What's going on? Where's Jill" A short whisper came from behind me. "Y/n are you ok?!" Lj drooped the picture and jumped on the bed. I hurried and picked up the picture and put it in my pocket. And walked to y/n bedside...

 (Pretend that's you in the picture with Jeff) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of my life! >:)