Stay Awake

Jeffs POV

I woke up to some growling sound. When I opened my eyes there was some demon thing over me. "Hold still Jeff." How did it know my name? My chest hurt but I like pain so I didn't mind however I wanted to know what the thing was doing. I tried to get but it pushed me back down. Then it growled out the window. Was I in a treehouse? I heard voices from outside. Kind of hard to hear. The monster jumped out the window but before he jumped he tolled me to stay put. I listened closely to what was happening outside. 

Something or someone hit something hard. I stumbled to the window almost falling over. i looked out. I was in a treehouse. "Man I hate highest," I whispered to my self. As I looked closer I saw the monster that was stitching me up, on the ground next to a tree. I scanned to the ground to see who or what did that. Then, out of my eye, I saw something fall from a nearby tree. I turned my head a little to fast. It was  Y/n and someone else. I watched for a moment and the guy was on top of her beating her. I hoped out the window ignoring the fact i don't have a shirt on and tackled the guy away from her. 

 I started to shake her to keep her awake but she was still passing out. "Hey don't fall asleep! Stay awake I need your help!" She passed out by the time I finished my last sentence. I looked for that monster that was helping me, maybe he could help her. He was not at the tree he was next to a second ago. I now am looking for that guy I just en tackled. He was also gone. So without a second thought, I picked Sam up and took her to the treehouse. There was no way to get up there. No ladder or rope. How do I get up there? 

 I heard twigs breaking behind me. I sat down Y/n on the ground next to the tree and turned around. When I turned around, II saw the demon that had helped me earlier. He was covered in blood and he also was limping. "Hey, are you ok? How do we get up there?" I pointed to the treehouse. "Arrgh" I didn't understand him. "What I don't understand?" He limped closer and sat next to Y/n. What do I do now? So instead of thinking too hard about it, I sat on the other side of Yn, keeping her head on my shoulder. I fell asleep after a bit. I only hope that we get out of here soon.

Eyeless Jack's P.O.V.-

Jane hasn't gotten any sleep. So I made her leave. I mean it shouldn't be to hard right? I sat in the chair Jane was just sitting in. It was very uncomfortable. How did she sit in this chair for so long? I started to watch them trying not to think about the chair. I also needed a break for patrol so I'd just decided to take over for her. Jeff's chest was healing nicely no more bleeding. Her arm wasn't looking good; Slender needs to get Jeff out of there. I guess Y/n too.

Skip Hour or So----

I was getting hungry, it was getting dark, and Masky and the others haven't made it back. I stood to stretch and saw fresh blood coming from Jeff and Sam. I had to yell for help.

 "JANE GET DOWN HERE NOW!" 

I grabbed the first aid kit from the other side of the room. Ben and Sally ran in here. Where was Jane? "What's going?" Sally sounded so scared. "Go get Jane now I need her help." Neither of them moved. "NOW" Ben and Sally both ran out of the room.

 I never yelled at any of them before. So I must have scared them...Oh well. Jane was the first one in the room. "What happened?" She took the first aid kit from me. "I came back from the bathroom and saw them like this." I had to lie to her she'll get mad at me if I told her I wasn't paying attention.

Jane started to help Jeff. "What about her?" I pointed at Y/n. Jane looked at her and rolled her eyes. "Who gives a shit about her. For all, we know she did this to Jeff. And she's bleeding cause he fought back. So I say she deserves it." 

She when back to finish stitching Jeff up. I was about to say something about her comment but Sally already said something to Jane. "Shut-up Jane didn't do it. It must have been her ex-boyfriend. It wasn't her." Sally left the room. Ben almost laughed at Jane when Sally told her Shut-up. Instead, Ben followed Sally out and started to watch a movie in the living room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 853