Take a Break

Damion always hated Skye. I don't even know why or care to know, I care about it right now, and that's it. "Skye can speak. You can't understand him. You're not worth my time right now." We don't have much time to get out, so this whole thing needed to be over. "Not worth your time? Ha lies! Where do you need to be that you can't play with me?!"

 He was going in circles, trying to find me in the treetops. I was hidden pretty well, if I say so by myself. I was only stalling. I needed to think of a plan. "I don't want to play with you. I don't want to be here. I have work to do out there. So just let me go." He walked toward the tree house. "Aw, you want pity. Poor baby girl. Let daddy take care of you."

 He was now next to the tree house. I jumped to a closer tree just in case I would have to jump him. "What are you hiding in the tree house?" I didn't answer him about everything I didn't need to know. "Oh, baby girl, come to play with daddy. I'm bored." He wines too much. "Arrgh," Skye wants Damion dead. They hate each other.   

  "I understand him. You don't. and that's how it just is." When Skye jumped, Damion was about to put his hand on the tree. "SKYE, NO, DON'T" 

Damion knew he would do that. I was able to block and throw him into a nearby tree. Skye was hit with a thud and winched in pain. I wasn't watching Damion, so he was able to find and tackle me. "Ahha, there you are," He managed to say as we fell to the ground from the tree I was on. I didn't feel any pain as I hit the ground. I was too worried about Skye. 

He is strong, but I still worry about him. "Now, you can play with me." I tried to push him off, but now my arm was more broken. And I couldn't move all that much. Damion realized what I was trying to do, so he started to punch me to get me to stop. 

I Tried my hardest to block him, but he had my limes pinned down with his wight. I couldn't move or speak. "Now be a good girl an-" I don't know what happened, but he was no longer on me. My vision was beginning to blur. Someone new was now on me saying, "Hey, don't fall asleep! Stay awake! I need yo-" I passed out. I only hoped that Jeff and Skye were ok and safe.

Jane's P.O.V.

We moved Jeff and Y/n on mine and Sally's bed to keep a better eye on them. It's been two weeks since they've been asleep. We haven't heard from Slender either. Jeff's wound was healing. Everything seemed fine, only they were sleeping, and I almost missed Jeff...Almost. 

"Hey, Jane why don't you go get some rest? I'll watch them for a while" The voice scared me. I had to see who it was. It was Eyeless Jack. 

"Hey Jack," Jack was standing in the doorway. "You can take my room to rest if you want. Sally's sleeping on the sofa with Ben." I haven't been sleeping very well, mainly cause I needed to make sure that someone was here at all times. And everyone was always busy. But my question was, why did Jack want to take over to be? 

"Jane?" I didn't realize I was staring off into space. He had to shake me to get me up. "What?" I forgot what he asked. "Go take a nap for a while. I'll watch them." I opened my mouth to protest, but he stopped me. "I'll come and get you if anything happens." 

I nodded and left the room. Jack's room was in the attic. His room was pretty empty, probably because he rarely uses it.

 Hoodies P.O.V.

I, Toby, and Masky were taking Jack's shift. He said he was tired and went home. Toby was telling Masky what he found early. I wasn't listening mainly cause I didn't care and worried that Slender might be lost. "What do you think, Hoodie?" I looked at Toby with a confused look. 

"What?" I didn't know what he said. " I told you he wasn't listening to us," Toby said, slightly pushing Masky, which caused them to start fighting. I kind of just walked away from them. I was staring off in space when I saw smoke. "Toby and Masky quit it. Look." I pointed at the smoke. "Campfire. Teens are always on our land." We headed in the way the smoke was coming from.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 813