RPwL - Part 6

-at jin's flat-

Jin: *unlocks door* shoes off!

Hikari: *takes shoes off and walks in*

Jin: I'll be right back...*walks down a hallway* Senri?

Hikari: *nervous* I'm going to the bathroom. *runs into the bathroom*

Jin: *runs to the bathroom and knocks on the door; sounds panicked* Hikari?!

Hikari: *opens it quickly* what happened?!

Jin: Senri's gone.

Hikari: I should've known *walks out and sighs* I'm going to look for him. Hana, can you help?

Hanako: *sighs* that means I have to go out, doesn't it?

Hikari: yep! :P *drags her out*

Hanako: *groans and puts on a purple beanie; sniffs the air* huh...

Hikari: ...?

Hanako: *scowls* Hanabusa is here.

Hikari: Aidou is...?

Hanako: *nods; takes out a pair of sunglasses and puts them on* don't look, but he's across the street ogling a young French cashier.

Hikari: oh.....ok. That's nice. I hope he doesn't notice us.... *starts to walk away quietly*

Hanako: hey *hands her a hair tie and a gray beanie* cover up your red, we don't need to attract unnecessary attention.

Hikari: *puts hair up and puts beanie on* what's everyones deal about my hair?

Hanako: it's just very...memorable...*holds out a pair of sunglasses* you want?

Hikari: no. I like my eyes a lot too.

Hanako: *shrugs* suit yourself. *puts a pair of headphones around her neck; glances nonchalantly in aidou's direction*

Hikari: ....I don't think he noticed us....unless the smell of my blood is "memorable" too.

Hanako: it's not him I'm worried about. It's who he attracts I'm worried about.

*aidou gets scolded by an elderly woman for staring at the young girl; he backs away and knocks over a fruit display causing more yelling from the woman*

Hikari: *looks at Hana* can I go over and drag him by the ear please?

Hanako: *sighs* if you must. Don't make too big a scene though.

Hikari: got it. *comes up behind him and pulls him away by his ear*

Aidou: ow, ow! *swats at her hand* unhand me, random passer-by! *genuinely doesn't recognize her*

Hikari: *rolls eyes* it's just me, you idiot.

Aidou: *blinks* I'm sorry I can't say I know anyone by the name of 'Just Me'...are you sure we've met?

Hikari: *takes off beanie* now you know?

Aidou: *squints at her hair* hmm...I vaguely remember someone with hair this colour...*now is just being immature and obnoxious*

Hikari: you're so immature sometimes. *rolls eyes*

Aidou: *laughs* So what are you doing here?

Hikari: *shrugs* personal reasons. Why are you here? *glaring at him* and causing so much trouble at that!

Aidou: *shrugs* business.

Hikari: *sighs* whatever. *walks over to Hana*

Aidou: so...now what? Am I free to go, or am I under Hunter's arrest?