RPwL - Part 1

In this Vampire Knight-inspired roleplaying game, lalapoppy is Hikari, and I...I play everyone else xD

If you've read my stories "Stained With My Own Blood" or the (incomplete) side-novella "Hanako," this contains characters from Hanako, the actual manga Vampire Knight and entirely new ones as well.

Enjoy, and feedback is welcome!

xo, Hana and lalapoppy <3

=================================================================================

[Yagari is dead and Hanako is very unstable. She, Hikari, Rokurou and Seiko moved to a quiet, scarcely populated town in the north of Japan.]

---------

Roku: Hikari. Hana's disappeared again *tosses you a duffel bag with stuff in it* Your turn to find her.

Hikari: *catches it* why me? *annoyed*

Roku: *sighs* I did it yesterday and Sei did it this morning.

Hikari: bleh. Fine. *thinks: I am really getting pissed of at that chick*

Roku: *sticks nose back in a book* be careful. She tried to rip sei's hair out earlier.

Hikari: *rolls eyes and goes to find Hana*

Hanako: *is sitting in a tree humming a tune off pitch*

Hikari: Hana, get back home. *Glares at her for a moment and walks away silently*

*leaves rustle in the trees; silence*

*something hard hits Hikari in the back of the head as she walks away*

Hikari: *feels a sudden burst of pain and passes out*

*a red haired boy comes over*

Boy: *nudges Hikari with his book* hey, miss, y'ok?

Hikari: *moans slighty; sits up and rubs back of head* ow.....

Boy: *crouches down to your level* what happened? *cocks head to the side innocently*

Hikari: *stands up* not sure. Something hit the back of my head.

Boy: *holds out hand to help you up* I'm Callum

Hikari: *takes hand and gets up* I'm Hikari.

Callum: *picks up the rock* I think this is what hit you...*glances at the tree where Hana is*

Hikari: Hana...? or the tree?

Callum: ...Hana...?

Hikari: girl in the tree...? *starts to get annoyed thinking about Hana*

Hana: *whistling*

*leaves rustle and Hana jumps down and walks past you still whistling*

Hikari: yah! Hana! did you throw something at me?

Hanako: *silent but as she walks by she glances at and locks eyes with Callum briefly before continuing*

Callum: *locks eyes with Hana then looks away as she does*

Hikari: *looks at them suspiciously* do you two know each other?

Callum: I don't think so...I mean, she kinda looks like a girl who I used to know from my performing arts school in Tokyo...*looks like he's telling the truth and also looks confused* What did you say her name is?

Hikari: Hanako.

Callum: ................Hanako...Cross...? *looks a bit worried*

Hikari: ....yep!