HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB AND ROBYN :* (rated ass ;))

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Previously ~ * ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We got into my car and left. It was too hard this fucking game I swear you can’t even believe the things I wanted to do to her. It's better that way. We arrived outside my house and we saw ...

We saw a man with long hair and quite muscular. Robyn told me to stop the car.

Me: what's happening?

Robyn: .... This is my father.

Me: Oh ....

Robyn: what the fuck does he do here? How he knows your house? Wait for me there. I'll be back.

Me: Ok

she went down and went to her father. It's amazing how they are alike as two drops of water.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Robyn's P.O.V ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

WHAT'S HE DOING HERE? I went to him. He looked distraught.

Me: what are you doing here?

Dad: Robyn ... it's your mother ...

Me: what my mother? WHAT?

Dad: I went to the house and I found her unconscious on the floor in the bathroom.... I

Me: "" panicking "" WHERE WERE YOU? WHY DID YOU LEAVE HER ALONE? FUCK!!

Dad: she told me to go and buy food for her and when I returned I found her on the floor ...

Me: "" circling "" shit shit shit! We have to go to the hospital!!

Dad: I've already brought her there.  I came to pick you.

Me: ok well you ahead of us.

FUCK WHAT SHE HAS DONE YET!! I was afraid that something had happened. This is my mother anyway. Even if I hate her a little bit. I was afraid for the baby too. I went into the car of Jacob.

Jacob: what is it?

Me: follow my father's car. My mother is in the hospital!

Jacob: what? Why?

Me: I don’t know Jacob just drive!

Jacob: but...

Me:  BUT NOTHING! SHIT!

Jacob: ......

Me: "" sigh "" i’m sorry my baby.

Jacob: it doesn’t matter.

He started and followed my father. I stressed throughout the ride. What did she do again? Maybe it is because of what I told them at the restaurant. Anyway we arrived at the hospital a few minutes later. We went out of the car rapidly. My father went to talk to the receptionist and then he beckoned us to follow him. We followed him up the stairs to my mother. She was watching us, hands on her belly. God thank You she was alive!

Me: "" running towards her bed "" Mom! You Okay?? You dont have anything?? The baby too?

Mom: "" smiling weakly "“we’re fine :)

Me: "" I sighed and sat on her bed "" what do you did??

Mom: ... I tried ... "" bowing her head "" to kill myself.