You love me, i love you. What's the problem?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ ~ Previously * ~ * ~ * ~

I Opened the door and I saw Someone i did not really want to see ...

........: Missed me beautiful : D?

My heart stopped for a minute. I began to be afraid. I couldnt move. I was like paralyzed. Yes that's right ... paralyzed. I just wanted to escape. Guess who this is? The devil himself: MIKE! Yes the one who assaulted me and my mother. How did he come tho? I had ... SHIT! Mom had given him the spare keys. SUPER! I wanted to go out but he grabbed me and locked the door key. I closed my eyes and I began to scream but he gave me a shot in the stomach. I fell directly. He was infront of me. his disgusting face of shit. I wanted him to die. Tears began to flow down my cheeks when I saw that he began to unbutton his belt.

Me: Mike, please ...

Mike: SHUT THE FUCK UP "" Laughing "" now you speak with a little voice? Uh? When Mom is not there you do as if you were sorry right?

Me: But....

I do not have time to finish he gave me a slap. He dropped his pants. My heart beat mph. I didnt want that to happen. I closed my eyes and I began to pray inwardly. Jacob ... always told me that God does not abandon his children. Speaking of him, I still cannot believe what just happened in Jordyn’s. But I did not head it. That bastard stooped to my level and began to touch my thigh with his disgusting smirk. I closed my eyes in the hope of a miracle. I know God heard my prayers. I had a pajama bottoms and a tank top. STUPID THAT I AM, I HAD NO BRA. I was supposed to sleep with Jordyn. I dont sleep in bra. He began to put his hand in my tank top. I removed his hand but the discount. I tried to discuss with all my might but the bastard was much bigger. I gave him a knee in the balls and I started running towards the kitchen. I was about to take a knife but he knocked me on the head with a statue that was in the living room. IT FUCKING HURTS!! I collapsed on the floor yet. Blood was dripping from my head. He carried me and walked me into the living room couch. I was so low was because of the blow he gave me that I could not even defend myself. I was just begging him to let me. But it looked like he was deaf.

Me: "" low "" Mike ... I beg ...

Mike: hahahah! It's funny uh? You, who had the loudmouth here, WHAT happened to you? You LOST YOUR  TONGUE? UH?

I closed my eyes in tears. He pulled down my pajama. It is ... I'm finished. He began to kiss me in the neck. I cried all the tears in my body. He whispered some shit in my ears.

Mike: you will see, tonight you're all to me. I HAVE FUCKED THE MOTHER I WILL FUCK THE DAUGHTER.

I should mention that the employees were not here. They work day and return home nightly. SUPER! I trembled with fear when I felt his hand on my thigh-enter. When suddenly I heard the sound of a car parked in front. The door opened and then closed. I dont care who it could be I began to scream for help. Mike gave me another blow on the head. I think I'll die here ... I heard someone calling me. My heart leaped when I heard the voice ... I couldnt scream. I was so weak. Mike sent me and carried me into the kitchen. Then locked me. I tried to get up and I could see that he went to the door. NO! I did not want him to be hurt. No I did not! From the kitchen there was a door leading to the garden and leading to the large gate. I passed that door. I had lots of blood flowing from my head. I didnt go immediately to the brim. I ran with all my strength in the garden. I was next to the side of the alley leading to the portal and Mike was on the other. We were face to face. I began to shout with all my strength to help. Mike crossed the aisle and started coming towards me. I began to run towards the gate, crying. I heard the voice that was beginning to panic. You dont know yet who is the voice? JACOB!!!! I didnt know why he was here but I didnt care. I just wanted some help. I was so much weak that I collapsed on the grass. It smelled fainting. My eyes were about to close. Mike came to my level and gave me a kick in the belly, back, punched in the face. I think im dead here... I am ... I had blood all over my face. When he wanted to give me one last shot he fell to the ground. I was surprised and I saw Jacob behind him with a chair. He knocked him out ... he even saved my life ...once again. I was so weak that all I could do is cry. Jacob rushed to my level and hugged me.