Couple games.

~*~*~*~ Previously ~*~*~*~

We kissed and left. I went home quickly. My Mother Was in the parlor with a man. He was tall enough and well built. He HAD long black hair and a mustache. He was sexy loool. I went to join 'em.

Me: Hi Mom. Good evening Sir.

Man: Robyn ...

Me: uh? Who are you? How do you know me?

Mom: Robyn ... it's ... it's your father ...

WHAT?? It's ... it's my father...??? I stood silently freeze. I can’t believe ... I felt anger rising in me. I hated him. Yes. Because he has abandoned us. And he expects to return like that? He started coming towards me I recoiled. He disgusted me.

Dad: Robyn ...

Me: no! You're not my father! I HAVE NO FATHER!! BECAUSE HE ABANDONED US!

Mom: My chip, please ...

Me: Mom dont do like you're happy to see him. I WANNA REMIND YOU THAT THIS MAN HAS ABANDONED!! I DONT HAVE A FATHER!! GET OUT OF HERE BASTARD!

Dad: Robyn Please do let me explain ...

Me: SHUT UP! YOU ABANDONED US. You abandoned me! It's what I remember. YOU GET A WOMAN PREGNANT AND YOU LEAVE LIKE A BASTARD AND YOU THINK YOU’LL COME BACK LIKE THAT?

Mom: ROBYN YOU KEEP QUIET NOW!

Me: NO I DONT!! I REFUSE TO REMAIN IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIM ... HE'S JUST A LOSER! HE HAS NO BALLS! HE’S VOID! THIS IS A BASTARD! "" Beginning to cry "" I hate you ...

He had tears in his eyes, like my mother. I began to leave the house despite the cries of my mother. I decided to go Jacob’s house. My baby. I need him. I had tears in my eyes. I can’t believe it ... after 16 years absence he expects to return as if nothing had happened? No way. For me I had no father. I left home and began to run toward Jacob in tears. I arrived at his home and I called him:

Jacob: hello?

Me: "" sobbing "" hel ... hello?

Jacob: Robyn? Baby are you ok?

Me: I ... I ... am in front of your house. Please can you open to me?

Jacob: I’m coming my heart.

I hung up and a few seconds after he opened the door. AAAAYE!!! He was shirtless with just a pajama bottoms. But I was so upset I didn’t mind it. He took me straight into his arms. I felt so well in his arms. My tears fell on his bare chest. He took me and we went upstairs. Maria was asleep I think. He beckoned me to sit me on the bed. He stood infront me.

Jacob: what’s going on baby?

Me: it's ... it's my father ...

Jacob: What ... what your father is back?

Me: "" nodding head ""

Jacob: Oh .... But ... I thought it was going to make you happy to see him again ...

Me:  Jacob HE LEFT FOR 16 YEARS!! AND HE THINKS THAT I WILL FORGIVE HIM LIKE THAT?

Jacob: shhh lower mom sleeps. I'm sorry my heart.