hold up

hey dudes, sorry for interrupting your search for something good, but I just wanted to talk with ya a little bit. I know you'll probs just skip this and go to the good stuff, buuuuuut I wanted to give some info beforehand.

okay, so I am a previous writer, but I got out of it bc life is tough man. I'm back bc I know I love it and I wanna keep that, so I'm gonna try to make a new and improved version of my old one-shot book that had me cringing.

as for the books stuff, I think that I'll start off by writing a one-shot for each boy I have listed and just open up requests for either a new character in the mix or a repeat of another already listed. I will be taking requests later on for things like plot and shit, but I wanna try and keep it as xreader as possible so that everyone can enjoy :) who knows tho, i might change my mind and you guys can do OC's, but i'll see.

i'm gonna try and update on sundays (rlly when i can honestly) but no promises bc finals are soon and i doubt my mind will be able to function. i'll try and be as consistent as I can, but again, no promises.

*one more thing that I wanna add, I'm gonna try and make these one-shots as light hearted as I can since Naruto seems to be all spooky with battle all the time, so you get to relax and feel a little more secure that no character will be dying (or will they ;)).

*and don't be afraid of requesting some saucy things, im always up for some smut once in a while so i'm completely open to what you guys want

anyways, sorry for boring you to death abt all this stuff, but I wanna be as truthful as I can with y'all and it's what I would want too.

alright, now I'll let you go on your journey into my mediocre writing. enjoy :D

edit; i should probs give u guys a key for this stuff

(f/n): first name
(l/n): last name
(e/c): eye color
(h/c): hair color
(s/t): skin tone
(f/c): favorite color
(f/f): favorite food

-- weeb out