Cherry Lollipops and The Deputy

I will admit it yes I've killed several people. Yes some, actually most were intentional, but they were really bad dudes. Seriously I mean serial killer, raping, drug dealing kind of bad dudes. And I have to appease my hunger some way. My new room can I just say is a much bigger step up from my old room. It's a lot more spacey. I give props to my brother since he only makes 40, thousand a year.

I try to pitch in on the bills as much as possible. I steal from the evil and give to the struggling, which is us. I'm sort of like Robin hood in the most selfish way possible.

The deputy is my brother and he knows what I am. I mean seriously it was kinda hard to keep it from him since at 13 I had my first kiss and the guy ended up dead. But don't worry they always die with a smile on their face.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Get up!" The most annoying voice in the world screamed right into my ear and I jumped up. And like any rational Fae I reacted and punched that person right in the gut.

They let out a small pained sounded that made me open my eyes to find my brother bent over holding his stomach, supporting himself by holding onto one of the mahogany banisters on my bed. "Sorry bro Fae strength." I said trying to hold back my laughter.

"Hey maybe, I don't know, you should stop sneaking up on me?" I inquired while my voice went a little more than high pitched.

I got up totally ignoring my brother still hunched over in pain and at the last minute before i got into the bathroom I decided he was being too weak.

"STOP BEING SUCH A PUSSY IT DIDN'T HURT THAT MUCH!" And with that final yell I closed the restroom door with aloud bang.

I took a quick shower and looked in the mirror.

I was beautiful. Not trying to be vain or anything but, it's a packaged deal. I get to rid the world of criminals, super strength, super speed, anything that starts with the word super. And come on I can control people by touch. I am amazing.

My eyes were a blue so light that the were almost white. Actually fun fact when I shift my eyes turn white, and since white is good I'd like to think I'm taking a step in the right fae direction.

I got dressed nothing too complicated. I put on my outer space leggings and a black crop top that said Monday, cause it is Monday, duh. I put on black socks and all black supras. And If I made the slightest movement you could see all of my stomach, that's a plus.

I ran downstairs and grabed the keys to my bike outside. I usually steal from the guys I kill soooooo.........yeah. Not much to say about that.

Theirs no need to worry I did my research and the legal age to ride a bike is 16. Today is I get to start a new high school in the second semester of school. Hurray for me. I get to be the new kid all over again.

I got on my bike an stuck the key into the ignition and listened as my baby purred to life. Before leving the house I made sure that I had all the books I needed in my tribal black and white back pack I got at Forever 21. And my phone of course and I drove recklessly out of the driveway glad that my brother had left before me, so I didn't have to be care full when I pulled out.

It took me 10 minutes tops to get to Beacon Hills Hell, I mean High. I parked my bike and took off my helmet and looked at my reflection making sure that my pin straight black hair wasn't all messed up from the wind. Almost only a minute later a yellow bus pulled up and out came what I assumed were all my freshmen hommies to be.

As one of the last people on the bus got off a boy caught my attention. Most of the time I'm not attracted to boys because I don't have time. But he, he was different. He had dirty blonde hair that was spinked in each direction and I could tell their definitly was some muscle underneal that shirt. He looked up from the ground and found my gaze. And we stared at eachother for mear seconds until I decide to break the conection.

Before he left I noticed that he had lacrosse gear which means he plays. On the school website it said tryouts were today after school. This should be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this chapter guys. I'm really excited because I've wanted to do a succubus story for so long and know I found the perfect way to carry this out. So don't forget to vote and comment.

Byeeeeeeee