Parties and Dinner

Ideal nights for me would be sitting in front of my TV watching Game of Thrones while eating Luck Charms. But noooo as duties of a fae and a girl who might like the Alpha's new Beta I am sitting on the wooden floors of Lydia Martins expensive wooden floors.

Trying to lighten the mood of everyone in the room I mentioned my special friend that I was in my bag. "I brought Whisky" I said dragging out the "y". But when I pulled it out of my bag it was half empty. I probably drak it and know I'm tipsy. It curbs the cravings. And yes I am aware that I have used that excuse already but this is and will forever be my excuse. Deal with it.

"Aren't you alittle young to be drinking?" Challenged Stilinski. Wow I really hated that kid.

With the fakest smile I could muster up I retorted. " Aren't you a little old to still be a virgin?"

Malia and him glanced at eacother and then at the rest of the group. Finally after about a minute of awkward yet intrigued stareds Stilinski looked down to me on the floor. "No comment."

I smiled at myself for my small victory and drank some more of the strong beverage I held in my hand.

Soon after our little banter we heard the door start opening. Scott swiftly wrapped his hug Big Foot hands around my tiny arm and pulled me off the floor, mean while me being caught by surprise I spilled some drink on the floor. This recieved a harsh disaproving glare from Lydia.

Liam walked in obviously confused by all of our presences. Kira closed the door after him whispering a guilty sorry. He looked so pissed to say the least. "What the hell is going on here?"

Stiles surprisingly took the stage and spoke first. "Think of it like an intervention. And you have a problem Liam." Great analogy their Stilinski.

Scott began to speak and I just zoned out as he droned on and on about all the supernatural bullshiters that lived in Beacon Hills. While Scott gave his little speech I kept sucking whiskey up through my mustache straw. I had it hidden in my bag. It was so cute it made it look like I had a mustache and that made drunk Annabella a very happy person.

Once Liam was up to date on the 4-1-1 he started recaping on all the things he learned today at Beacon Hills School for Supernatural Begginers.

"Werewolf." He said gestiring to Scott who nodded.

"Werecoyote."

"Banshee"

"Fox?" He said asking Kira.

"Kitsune, but fox works too." She said correcting him.

Turning to Stilinski he asked "What are you?"

"For a little while I was possesed by an evil spirit. Very evil." He said uncomfortable about yhe fact that he was the only none supernatural.

"What are you know?" Liam persisted.

"Uh better-I" responded Stilinski not sure how to answer.

Liam turned to me and when we locked eyes it litterally felt like someone was pulling at my heart strings. "And what are you?" He asked the question that everyone in this room was itching to ask. But I wouldn't give it away so easily.

"I-" I hesitated thats what I did. "I am clearly not drunk enough for this." I replied to his question while talking a nice long sip from my bottle for extra effect. Thankfuly he changed the topic.

Looking over at the chains he looked back at us. "Are those for me?"

Malia went all jelly on his ass. " No, there for me." She said making her eyes glow up like neon blue glow sticks. Talk about drama.