.1

Matt's pov

I don't like to talk much. I'm what people call a gentle giant. I mean they are right I'm 6'5" and I have a lot of muscle. I'm the best warrior that the white moon pack, and any other pack for that matter, has seen.

I'm a werebear. My bear is named Bryan. He's a brown grizzly bear who can be very scary but is really a cuddler. Although he won't admit it.

If I'm being honest Bryan longs for his mate. Every night I have dreams about finding her and doing all the things that bears do together. Like holding her. Feeding her. Watching as my cubs grow in her belly.

Alas I know that a mate is not in the cards for me. That's why I'm the best warrior. I spend all of my time at the borders to protect this amazing pack that took me in when I had no one. This pack is made of werewolves.

I stumbled upon this pack when I was three years old. My parents died trying to protect me. I was a rouge. The white moon pack took me in with open arms. I became friends with the alpha's family.

Now at the age of 23 I grew to become the strongest warrior I can be. If I'm honest I push myself to the breaking point to become the best for my mate. If she ever happens to find me I will be the best for her. I will be as best I can for her and our future family. I just hope to find her.