Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Past

Mitch: My name is Mitch. I'm a Prince from England. My mother is Queen Elaine and my father is King Harry. I'm more than 100 years old, but I look about the age of 20 years old. That's the age that I died. How did I die ? Well it all started back in 1822. I was celebrating my birthday with my mother and father and my brother Seth. I turned 20 years old and my mother insisted that we threw a ball to celebrate. When a Prince is over the age of 17 he is considered a man but most of all an adult. I was a man. According to the royal prophecy when a Prince turns 17 he must find someone to marry and later on have children with . The reason for this is because the Princes parents cannot rule the kingdom forever. A new ere must be conceived so that they can continue on the royal family bloodline. My parents were married but not how they were suppose to be married. Their marriage was arranged. Most arranged marriages the couple would not be happy, but my parents were truly in love and still are. When I was born my parents did not choose who I was going to marry they told me that I would have the choice to find my love but they said if it took way too long that they would eventually have to choose for me. I was very lucky that my parents were so nice and understanding. It was getting late and it was almost midnight. My birthday was almost over. The ball ended at midnight and everyone went home. My brother Seth and my parents were all very tired and went to bed. I decided to go lay in bed. I said goodnight to the guards and the maids.

As I was laying in bed I decided to take a look outside the window. I got up and stared at the full moon. I started to hear noises outside and saw something through the bushes. It was some sort of shadow. The shadow moved really quick and I was afraid. I quickly ran to my bed and jumped into my bed. I tried to fall asleep quickly but it didn't work. I decided to close my eyes in hopes of falling asleep faster. I sleep on the right side of the bed. As I started to fall asleep I noticed the lights were still open. I got up to go close them. When I turned around to go back to bed. Something was in front of me. It had red eyes long black hair, skin pale as snow and teeth pointy like diamonds. I was so afraid I knew I had to scream for help. There was a monster in my room. When I tried to scream , it put it hands on my mouth. His hands were cold as ice. I didn't know what it was. He picked me up by the neck and threw me on the wall. I remember flying across the room hoping to land on the ground safely, sadly that did not happen. I hit the wall and felt sharp pains behind my back. I fell onto the ground and as I was laying in pain, I saw the man getting on his knees and smelling me. My sight was getting blurry. I felt the man sniff my neck and he told me not to worry and that it wouldn't hurt one bit. I did not know what he was doing. I tried screaming for help but I was in so much pain I couldn't even speak. I felt him getting closer to my neck and that's when everything ended. He opened his mouth and stuck his sharp teeth on my neck. I felt the blood drain from my body. I knew I was dying. I started to feel light headed, I was losing blood by the second. Right when he was about to finish I felt something painful coming inside my neck. He started injecting some type of acidic liquid as he was bitting my neck. It was venom. I felt it go through my whole body. It was the most painful feeling anyone could ever feel. I was suffering and I was slowly dying. The man got up and told me I was welcome. He said that the second prince was next following by the king and queen. I tried getting up but I couldn't. I started shaking and my eyes were shutting. I was slowly dying and could not stop it. I couldn't fight it. My eyes were finally shut and my heart stopped beating. I was dead. A few hours later, my eyes reopened. I was shocked. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red, my skin was pale and I no longer felt pain in my body. I couldn't feel my heart beat. I was...a vampire. I did not know what to think. I thought of my brother and quickly ran to his room. When I took a few steps to start running I was already inside his room. I ran faster then a jaguar it's like I had the speed of wind. I was faster than anything. When I got to Seth's room I saw blood on his bed and Seth on the ground. His blood made me feel insane. I wanted to rip Seth apart and just suck the blood dry out of his body. I knew I couldn't. I leaned closer to Seth to see if he was breathing but he wasn't when I turned him around I saw that his skin started to get pale. He was becoming like me. I then took 3 steps forward and I was in my parents room. I saw blood everywhere and I saw them both in bed with their eyes shut and there skin pale like mine. They were all becoming vampires. Everything was so different now. I knew that once they opened their eyes they would know it too. We were no longer humans. We were immortal.